Reviews for Secret Admirer
Guest chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Dear author,

I enjoy reading this story you have started. You are a very good writer I must say. Please do continue the story, I know it would many including myself. I have become rather interested in the plot of this story and I'm hoping you will finish this story soon.
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Makes me think of the sweet neighborhood girl I had a crush on for years and sent a few notes to - but never told her who I was. Glad this guy was bold enough to tell her! Nice story - like the brothers supporting cast.

Maybe you should have a trusted soul proof read your stuff to catch some of the obvious spelling and grammer mistakes. Or sit on it for a week or two and then go back and read it cold to catch them yourself. Such errors take away from the flow of the story and distract the reader.
Singingperson chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
It's been more than a year since you've updated this!

Get to it!

I would love to continue to read it. :)
Georgia Mud Fudge chapter 21 . 3/24/2008
please update soon.

i really love it.
MelGrl chapter 21 . 1/11/2008
O, I hope Lily will get better. When will Tuesady and Alistair ever get together?; the supsense is too much! I can definitely see some couples in the bloom. ;)

Update soon!
urjellingcauseimevil chapter 21 . 7/9/2007
happiness all around. much love update soon pweety please?

Greenery chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Whoa, first of all, where is this school that doesn't start until nine o'clock? I would like to transer to such a humane institution. I have to be in class by 7:35 am, and my bus gets there at seven. :(

But, anyhoo, excellent beginning. Your writing is realisitc and very well done.

Just a few nitpicks . . .

"Time for school nerdy beanpole” - as well as a few other instances ("That's right younger brother!") are grammatically incorrect. You ALWAYS need a comma before a name when that person is being addressed. So, it should read: "Time for school, nerdy beanpole.” Ya know? Actually, this whole chapter has a serious deficiency of commas.

Also, I'm not sure what "further know as" means. I thought the saying was "also known as." Could be a regional thing, of course.

"her brother’s Adrian’s" - just "her brother Adrian's."

That's all for now! Again, awesome so far. You've got me very curious about this SA fellow.
choppa173 chapter 21 . 5/19/2007
Yay a new chapter! I'm glad they're ok, and sebastian likes Lily, should've seen that one coming but i didn't. A nice chapter hope you feel better soon
TheOwlIsWhisperingMoo chapter 21 . 5/15/2007
Why thank you! I like my penname too hahaha. I haven't reviewed since last time thanks to my 'life-cold' and lazy bum! Chapter 19 was very fun to read and I think the prank was a good idea. Chapter 20, hm, i liked the part when the guys were staring at Tuesday and Lily..hilarious. The accident sort of bummed me out but I reckon it made the story a little more realistic. As for this chapter I think it has good material, I'm glad the girls are recovering. Oh and I hope you get better! *sends you pink e-tulips*..since they are my favourite flowers. Cheerios.
angeleyez61888 chapter 21 . 5/13/2007
Yippie this was an awsome chapter even though it was kinda sad but atleast she up. poor Lily and Alistair is awesome. i understand about the computer i have one thats just over a year old and works like shit it made me said cause somthing happen and it kicked the bucket i somethimes think it's from typing too many stories on it lol... well i can't wait until the next chapter to see what happens, and i hope u get better...
into the black chapter 21 . 5/13/2007
Oh my gosh! No one died, thank God. Cause that would've been tacky. I'm happy that they're all right though. It's sweet how tuesday's accident made Alistair show his feelings for her.
Americas-1Reject-Gurl chapter 21 . 5/13/2007
aw, i love the poem you used it was so sweet! It fit so well! I really hope you can get some more chapters up!
Americas-1Reject-Gurl chapter 20 . 5/13/2007
OMG! That was so sad i hope no one dies! I wanted to cry! aw!
SimplySweetnSour chapter 21 . 5/12/2007
haha, surprisingly, i've never thought of chinese food when i made/read my SN/pen name. lol Dr. Reynolds reminds me of the reynolds aluminum foil. is that where you got it from?
LifeisCereal chapter 21 . 5/12/2007
Aww this was a nice chapter. I wish Alistar could kiss her again xD

and thanks, I think my s/n is pretty spiffy too. :P
138 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »