Reviews for The Bluest Eyes
waterfall of words chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
Devious. But I like it.
waterfall of words chapter 12 . 2/2/2009
Awe poor Rayne. Obviously Sophie's not just little slut but a sister or cousin or something of the sort. But seriously, he had it coming. As much as Aaron was being a pig calling him out like that, it's not like he was lying.
waterfall of words chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
That was some toasty elevator action. I'm glad she put a stop to it though.
waterfall of words chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
Creep.
waterfall of words chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Lol, those 2 are nuts.
waterfall of words chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Ah! Yes! At least she's getting to him too.
waterfall of words chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Whew! That was...interesting.
waterfall of words chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Oh come on girl! Get a grip. You can let him win that freakin easily.
waterfall of words chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Awe, kind of sweet of him. Even though he's still an enormous ass for the whole bet thing.
waterfall of words chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
lmao. If he didn't think she was nutty before, he certainly will now. Felt bad for her though, being that upset. And her first date! Awe, poor girl.
waterfall of words chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Wow, she was pretty peeved. Ugg, he's a jerk.
waterfall of words chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Ha, what an arrogant prick. This story reminds me a little of that movie...oh shoot, you know the one...oh! She's All That.
waterfall of words chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh geesh, typical males, lol.
HelloFasination chapter 34 . 1/14/2009
heii totally in lov wid ur story

ive been looking 4 a good bet story 4 awhile and i found urs its by far the best yet

i cant wait 2 read the next one wid sophie

anyway gret story

xx
todrownandburn chapter 33 . 1/7/2009
*Sigh*

I absolutely loved this story until about Chapter 30. Where did it all go wrong?

Well. The pregnancy. It just killed it for me. I was literally screaming ABORTION ABORTION ABORTION at my computer screen.

You failed to mention how she got pregnant. Split condom? Why didn't she take emergency contraception? Why does Rayne give up her dreams and forget all of that work she has done? For what? A fertilised egg?

Seems rather unfair doesn't it.

[Personally, I hate children and am very pro-abortions :D]

Everything up til that point was fantastic. Their chemistry was perfect and the falling in love part was wonderful.

Amazing, enjoyable story though :D