Reviews for Bittersweet
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 28 . 9/1/2013
This whole story has been amazing. Well done. I loved it.
- Cookie Seller.
TeamComrade11 chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
Love this story so much. Please write a sequel!
kat chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
So Alessa and her mother moved to Almont because her mother was offered a job at Almont's high school. But the vampire teenagers of Almont only go to high school because Alessa is there?
katicus chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I just clicked on this story on a whim, but I'm really glad I did. It's absolutley AMAZING! you are a really great writer and I hope that the sequel will be up soon.

I'm dissapointed that I didn't get to read Die(everyone's doing it) but I hope you get it published so I can read it then.

The Dumbing Down Of Love chapter 25 . 8/29/2009
Oh my god, just man up and LEAVE the stupid town XP

I love that they never see the simple solution.
Xanorillia Mallikore chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Are you going to write Roses and Razorblades or leave it as a sort of Epilouge?
fame chapter 28 . 4/7/2009
although it did have it's connections to Twilight, I don't care. I loved this story! And your writing, too. It progressed and improved drastically throughout the story. Please continue with the sequel, it's been over a year since you've updated!
Z-R-Black chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hm...I don't know...this story...chapter...kind of makes me think of Twilight...-shrug- But who am I to judge? Do what you want to do.
notyourbiz chapter 28 . 1/13/2009
read it anyways and i must say i am dissappointed u won't b continuing it cuz it was pretty awesome
notyourbiz chapter 27 . 1/12/2009
wpw i don't know what 2 say it was oddley satisfying and i loved it i was about to read tthe next ch but u ended it to well. i fell in love with all the chracters here and i'm glad u didn't give it a happy ending because it would have ruined the story the sad ending and everything else was what made this story great
Valumart chapter 28 . 12/19/2008
This is the worst piece of filth that I have ever had the misfortune of stumbling upon. Cassie, you have made me lose faith in all of humanity. I can no longer talk to you. Ever.

P.S. Hope this makes you feel better.
Layla the fiend chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
This review is for chapter thirteen:

If Alessa dies, we're gonna have some problems. Seth had better care about her, and he'd better start caring a lot. Enough to defy direct orders and whatnot.

And I think Derek should want her. As in physically, not just her blood. That would make things interesting. Too bad you already finished this before you could take this advice. lulz
codyismypup chapter 28 . 7/21/2008
You whore.

Haha. I just spent the last long while reading this entire story. Yeah, I know, 'How could I? It's awful'cringecringecringe.

But still. You whore. I loved it! You should've kept this last chapter as an epilogue. That would've been brilliant.

Hmm...the entire time I was thinking about Edward and Bella, comparing Twilight to this. I couldn't help myself, sorry.

This is so good! Sure there were a few grammar/spelling mistakes but hell if you didn't have them, I'd hate you.

What is everybody's obsession with the name Seth? Myself included, you know. God, if there were a list of sexiest names, Seth would be at the near top. Now, which ones the sexier Seth, yours or mine? Yours is certainly nicer. Mine's all 'Fine, Harper be a bitch! Psh'.

You killed off her mom! You whore! Haha. Cool ending and twist.

Lol, I loved how you were obsessed with RJA. I love them. I saw them in concert, however and don't kill me for saying this but, they weren't very good. They weren't in sync, you know? But I still enjoyed it because all of them had long black hair that just floated in the wind. T'was funny.

Okay, it's kind of 5 in the mornin where I am, so...yeah. Later, -RAR
Aista chapter 28 . 5/4/2008
I can't believe I wasted my money on Twilight when I could've read this instead. This is haunting and I love it.
awesomelyme chapter 28 . 3/22/2008