Reviews for Contradiction
artemisia90 chapter 71 . 4/15/2011
to tell you the truth i went to your website and i already finished your story ! it was pretty awesome !

yeah the story now is more easy to read in fp
Miya-chan40 chapter 71 . 4/14/2011
...Fan girls are scary...Good chapter, it's always interesting to see people mauled by fan girls...I didn't really see any major errors or anything...So, good job! I know what you mean when you said that fiction press was being weird lately...They should really fix that.

EternalxSnow chapter 70 . 4/10/2011
Aww, I think I like Yuu . I always liked those cute happy type of boys, ahaha xD

He picked the darkness department because the dark side has cookies. [ /shot xDD]
Chika Hanabi chapter 70 . 3/22/2011
Darn, three extra chapters to read xD And yeah, there's lots of ways to torture...Ki really needs to be more open then. Oh well. Snail's pace is fine as long as you update xD only 16 more chapters to update

It's strange how Anko and Yuu can have a pleasant conversation. Why did he keep calling Ki 'Hiwatari-'niichan, anyway? Not that it isn't cute or anything...Now whenever I try to imagine Yuu I keep imagining this elementary school/junior high school kid.

Ki's enemy eh...interesting...
artemisia90 chapter 70 . 3/20/2011
i really like you story but i still haven't seen why was ruya went to the academy ... is the only reason that she can help ki or does she actually possess some power? furthermore sometimes they act really childish, a trait i find kind of annoying since it doesn't fit in the whole story somehow...i really dislike eiji , just because he likes someone that doesn't give him the right to rape her or try anyway . and i can't understant how he can act normally...aritaka is super creppy and ass* .

another thing. when you change locations/scenes in the story try to do something to distinguish it because it really is confusing . i mean one minute we're reading about eiji and ruya and the next it's about ki and aritaka or someone else...

as i said in the begging i like your story althoough it is clishe, you write in a very interesting way!

ps do you do the art in the manga? if so it really is cute!
Keisa Lee chapter 69 . 3/13/2011
umm...well you see Ruya has been in the story for a long long time now. Well she's practically the main character. When is she gonna show strength? or at least become less annoying?
Chika Hanabi chapter 69 . 2/21/2011
Oohh another person with a will to kill :DD (sorry that just randomly popped into my mind when i read the last two paragraphs. OH IT RHYMES! :D)

Isn't it awkward how Aritaka has so much feelings and Ki has absolutely zero? It just feels so awkward. And so far, the only emotion I've seen from him is distrust and all sorts of other negative emotions. Just so weird...

And only 83 chapters? Yay! It's gonna end pretty soon though. But I really want to know the ending :) and I understand how you don't feel like updating xD I get that feeling too. So much pressure from your readers xD Anyways, hope for the next chapter
Chika Hanabi chapter 68 . 1/17/2011
waah such a late update still I was happy when I found out (I haven't been on much since midterms are getting close...) and WOOAH that kiss was completely unexpected o-o I do ever wonder what Aritaka is up to...
Mikkiz chapter 68 . 12/30/2010
WTF!

I dun like him TT-TT

He can't just go KISS her like that *accidentally crush a wall*

(and that stands for both Ki and... A-...something AND eiji-baka!

Love the story

Please post next chappy soon
EternalxSnow chapter 68 . 12/11/2010
Poor Ruya, getting kissed a lot from guys she doesn't like OTL.
Yukihime chapter 68 . 12/8/2010
Aritaka is amazingness XD No, really I mean that he's so complex

Also if you like both genders you are bisexual...I should know beca- anyway, I've caught up on the written version so I might as wee do the same thing with the manga version.

*Flies away*
AmoriiBlossom chapter 68 . 11/13/2010
D I finally managed to come here xD do you know me? xD and it took a few days to read the whole thing since I only read about your manga version...

The story is going so well, and I guess I am basically spoiling stuff for myself, but the manga and written version is slightly different, so of course I had to read this! long comment...

Now my review on this chapter: O: Aritaka is getting scarier T_T But it would be cool if he really did have feelings for Ruya-chan xP and for the previous chapter, I like how Ken supports Ruya w
clyne-mikiyo chapter 68 . 11/11/2010
Wow nice number, the 100th review for Contradiction! Looking forward to the next chapter Ki! Though I can't help but feel awkward regarding the gay Aritaka.
Miya-chan40 chapter 68 . 11/10/2010
Uh...I don't really know what to say...I love that you updated...but does Aritaka-kun really like Ruya-chan? I am so confused but that is kinda what I like about your story. I also like that you kind of hardly put moments between Ruya-chan and Ki-kun because then when they actually have moments it's more special. Please hurry to update!

Miya-chan40 chapter 67 . 11/8/2010
I love this story! I hope you hurry and update. I hope there can be more parts with Ki-kun and Ruya-chan. I really love a good romance story. You are an awesome author...Please hurry and get them

127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »