Reviews for Contradiction
EternalxSnow chapter 67 . 9/20/2010
Kyaa I see Ruya's actions as cute x3
Chika Hanabi chapter 67 . 9/9/2010
Interesting chapter. Haha, I bet in the next chapter, Aritaka thought Mariko was really dating Ki or something xD Haha that would be funny
Chika Hanabi chapter 66 . 8/12/2010
Aww poor Ruya-chan. But I actually want to root for Ruya-chan to go with Toshi-kun! Haha xD Keep updating! I can't wait for more!
Chika Hanabi chapter 63 . 8/12/2010
Haha Ki is so mean to his dad xD It's kinda funny though..
Chika Hanabi chapter 33 . 8/12/2010
OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE HE JUST KISSED HER! O_O that was shocking!
Chika Hanabi chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
Gah she's falling for Ki! She's so dense though...wonder when she'll realize it...its really good :D
Julie G chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
ki jerk!
Julie G chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
yeah toshino is kinda childish xD wuz w/ all the japenese(china?) names?
Julie G chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
in a lot of books,darkbad the same rule follow into this book?Or not,is it merely objective,just how u use the power?Let me no!i am already hooked on this story!
Julie G chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
those guys must b real jerks!shudnt there also b a rule bout how you hav 2 b nice n good n all th ?
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
EternalxSnow chapter 66 . 5/22/2010
Wow... did not expect Ki to kiss her o.o

Great chapter! I just noticed that when Ruya was giving Eiji the cold shoulder and said

"It doesn't matter to you whom I am looking at, does it?"

I had the exact same response to one of my friends :D She was too embarrassed of me because I was acting... crazy? So I said

"Who cares how I act, I'm me, so it's none of your business."

I also don't think you've been too harsh on Ruya... she needed to face reality anyhow :S Slim chances that Ki will like her back.

Though there is nothing wrong is hoping for something... (Strangely my class was taking about hope today...and about how the Greek myths thought of it... something about Pandora's box 0-0)

P.S. Sorry for this nonsense I typed. I just had a lot to say for this chapter... for some reason... sorry xD
RuSato92 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
すごい〜!大好きですよ! I really like your story. I'll check your website and read the manga version. I really like writing stories, but I can't be a mangaka because I'm horrible at drawing.
Lunaira chapter 66 . 5/2/2010
I don't have much to say about this, since I know what happens later. This reminded me to check the new manga pages, though. XD
Melran chapter 46 . 2/13/2010
I like this chapter! Don't take offense, but I find this chapter very funny. Even though it was quite true when you said that Hiwatari and Ruya were kind of out character...
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »