Reviews for Wars No One Wins
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Favorite lines: "Not even pretending to / Be perfect though that / Assumption wears him like / A favorite jacket"

"Starry nights and raindrops / Don’t remind him of anyone / In particular / Because there have just been / So many..."

"I may have lost the battle / But no one wins this war"

Great writing.
Camilleta chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Love it, you have the best ending lines.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This is excellent (of course). I love the imagery.

Rowan.
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
love the last lines. a lot of pretty imagery here. nice work :)
Frosted Midnight chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
this is very good, in a sad way. I especially liked the last line. i may have lost the battle, but no one wins the war.

it ends the poem so completely
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I enjoyed this poem. It flowed really well, in my opinion, and I have met people like this during my life so I can relate really well. I hope you continue writing poems that are as good as this. Thank you for the review as well.
EmilyAlice10 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
wow. This is great. One of you're best! I love it, really, good job. I really love the second and third stanzas. "Drowning in not quite lies One night goodbyes" Amazing. Especially the metaphors in the second stanza, genius. One of your best! Keep writing!
she smolders chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I was going to quote a line that was my favourite, but then I would be quoting the entire poem. Your descriptive language is beautiful. This story just about breaks my heart and I don't think anyone really wins a war. Take care.
The Cowardly Lion chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I like this. Keep writing!