Reviews for Always
mizz-pwetty chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
im speechless...this is such an intriguing and powerful story

its short and yet tells so much more

something i can never do

its so blunt and to the point that it's actually very interesting and raw

i loved it:)
Olivine chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I've said this a thousand times. I hate most short stories, because very few seem to have a point to them. But I've always loved yours, because they actually tell a story. This was oh so very sad, though. And different. Usually, the narrator isn't talking to one person; he/she is just telling everyone what happened, but he's talking to the girl, and that makes the story even more emotional, because she's dead, and it's technically his fault. So, so sad. Great carry out, though. Great stuff.

-Olivine. (Reader of a Thousand/Sapna Shanti/Whatever you know me as)
choppa173 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow, this is really good. Its written so well, i was almost in tears at the end.
Lavender L. C chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
WOW! - That's all I can really say. When I finished I went and told one of my friends about this short story. You definitely have talent and I am truly inspired.
Mango Smoothie chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
::sigh:: Usually I don't go into the Romance category of this site because of all the cutesy fluff that's hanging around here and I HATE fluff with a passion. And then I read your story's description and I was immediately brought in. From the very first line it got me, which is definitely something because my attention span is like zero. I absolutely love it because it's so romantic(and who doesn't like that?) and still very tragic. Usually it doesn't turn out the best when the two are combined, but you did it perfectly. ::smiles:: Um...I guess that's it. All in all, VERY well written and I hope to read more from you!