Reviews for Kiss Me, Kate
person chapter 1 . 1/21
I love this it was so amazing but i must admit i feel a conection with kate because in ways im very similar to her but i believe you are truly a amazing talented writer! P.S. I loved how you roughly started it with 'kiss me Kate' and then pretty much finished it with 'kiss me Kate' genius!
silentvoiceshout chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
3 it! it was such a cute story though I did want to hit Mason on the head couple of times instead of Stephan...if it's fluff u give us then fluff it is we wholeheartedly accept (it) ;)
Bee chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I absolutely love it!
my princess ending chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
There was so much fluff. I freaking loved it, okay? I have so much to say about this just because I love the story line and everything was so cutesy and slow but fast paced at the same time.

Kate. Kate is my dream self, in a way. Like, she's the kind of person I want to be. Her personality is perfect and on point. She sounds like she's beautiful. The thing I'm most jealous of is the fact that she's mature enough to handle a long distance relationship, which I can't and won't ever be able to do. Kate reminds me of myself, the whole giving up easily but at the same time hoping that he'll come running after me. I admit that I hate that about myself but that problem seems to fit her so well in this situation and I understand her reason behind it whereas I just won't run after someone that's willing to run away from me. I'm rambling. You probably don't even understand what I'm saying, lol.

Mason is my dream guy. I kind of have a thing for guys that smoke but aren't addicted to it. I found it extremely hot when I found out Mason smoked. He has that "I did a good thing but I'm not gonna say anything about it" personality that I freaking love. Basically, I really like it when people don't talk about the good things they've done because to be honest, I'm quick to judge. He's extremely considerate and doesn't mind the fact that he's totally whipped.

This story was all I needed. It wasn't overflowing with cliche but it had enough to make me all giddy. I needed the fluff so badly. I noticed in one of your other stories in the a/n that you said Kiss Me, Kate was nominated for a SKoW award and let me just say it totally deserved it. I'm not sure what category it was nominated in but I'm sure it was perfect for it. I don't know if you won or not, which by the way I'm hoping you did but I...don't know what to say. I'm so jumpy by the fact that they ended up together.

Your writing is as flawless as ever. I love the way that you had the story go at a specific pace which wasn't too fast but at the same time it wasn't too slow. The way you clued us in on the fact that Kate fell in love with Mason but at the same time you didn't bluntly say it. What I loved most was the confession on the bridge. I am in love with the way that people that love each other can sit together and not talk but the silence won't be awkward. The confession was absolutely flawless. The whole "Kiss me, Kate" command had me on my knees. The emotion was so real and I got all tingly. To be honest, I would never have the balls to say that so props to Mason for getting that out there. They kind of have the perfect relationship. And last, thank you for finally writing some fluff.

my princess ending

P.S. you have to write an epilogue!
my princess ending chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
There is something wrong with fp mobile and it's pissing me off since I can't continue reading.

I absolutely love Kiss Me, Kate. It doesn't piss me off because the pairing and character personalities are on point. I wouldn't say it moves too fast because I can understand and relate to the whole falling in love too fast problem. Eh. I'm not sure what to say because chapter four isn't loading and I'm getting really annoyed because I would love to read right now.

my princess ending chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
OH MY GOD FLUFF. THERE'S GONNA BE FLUFF. But why is it only a five chapter story? That's really short, y'know?

So, I think I'm starting to get sick so I just needed something cutesy and fluffy to make me feel better. I believe I will enjoy this story.

Taylor chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Okay. A few things:
1) HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK. That's adorable. Too bad you didn't finish Rachel and Stephen's relationship with misfortune. Oh well, I'm really happy about Kate and Mason.
2) This is funny because I have a friend named Collin who goes to Notre Dame and I know a girl named Kate who goes to Duke, haha. I know it's just coincidental, but it's pretty amusing.
3) Okay. I didn't actually need to make a third bullet, but I'll praise you for your awesomeness. :)
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Awww lovely, They found their happiness after all. So... how about a 4 years later fic? Since she and Stephen lasted 4 years? Just an idea :P Good luck with SKOW!
poopforbrains chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I'm a little confused. Why is everyone yelling at Kate? From being ditched, ignored and dating another girl, I'm sorry, but the way I see it, Kate should be the one pissed off, Mason has no right.

As much as I love the story, I absolutely hate how Kate always goes after Mason. First, she just followed him when he took her out of class. Second, she had to wait for his time when it was she who needed to talk. And lastly, she's the one looking for him when it's Mason's fault they were arguing in the first place?

I really love your story, but the points I've just made are really pissing me off. Not to mention the fact that Mason's excuse of 'giving her space' really wasn't good enough. Couldn't he have talked to her about it instead of ignoring her out of the blue?

Sorry, I rant a lot when something pisses me off. Anyway, on with the story. :)
Brielle Gemson chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
This is so so so cute and I love it and yay(:
Montara chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
They can be so...their emotions and decisions were so..all over the place that they gave me a headache. I was asking myself while reading, was I the same as a young adult? So volatile?

At least they were stubborn with their love, that saved them and hopefully will save their relationship. And with time, maybe they'll learn how to not be so volatile and not run when something they hear is not to their liking.

Most of the couples that go to different universities split after a while. Hope their relationship will stay strong. Especially after all that heartache!

Thank you for this story. It reminded me of my teen years :)))
Montara chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Really?! I can't believe this! How come she's the one that's doing all the work and is yelled at?!

He's the one that avoided her for a whole month. He's the one that went on a date with another girl the same day as the prom, where he knew he'll find Kate! I can't believe she talked and danced with him! He treated her very badly yet she's the one chasing after him?!
Montara chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
He hinted that he likes her...but not so well if she didn't understand him :) And he did it on purpose, flirting with that girl to make Kate jealous!
Montara chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Why is he so vague at the end and not stay and have a complete conversation? Poor girl was left confuse!
Montara chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
"And here we are, probably going home to figure out where the hell we went wrong, am I correct?" - they're not the ones that did something wrong, Stephen and Rachel are at fault!
218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »