Reviews for Kiss Me, Kate
cbprice25 chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
I like it.
NaNa chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Ok, I'm hooked, thank god I read this when it was already completed or I would have a serious case of anxiety and desperation :).

Again, I'm loving this!
quotata chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
*screams the house down*

hahaha.. perfect ending! I really enjoyed it. s2 fluff!

Good luck with your exams, i have practically the same exam timetable as you.. well.. 13, 15, 18.. lol.

anyway, thanks for writing, kiss me, kate. love your work.
curious.soul chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
great ending

Completely sweet without being too sappy or unrealistic
Stahlut chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
very good i think that this story was extremely cute and i really liked it. i liked the characters and its funny how people just dont talk and tell people what there thinking, but i guess it is the way people are. so anyway it was good.
E22rin chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
OMG! I SO LOVED THIS STORY! :D Hehe, it was fab Steph. So fluff and yummy. Fantastic ending. Great job. :)

~*Erin*~
Lady Death 77 chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
I LOVE IT! Well and of course you! II don't mind the fluffiness so much. It makes me happy, makes me think about the guy I'm meant to be with someday. Awesome job!
chica-chilena chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Oh gosh, I loved this story! I was in the mood for romance fluff :P Now I think I'm falling in love with Masen too, lol :D
luv me like no other chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
beautiful end. u make romantics smile.
xbluxmoonx chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
yay! awesome chapter! i really liked it, and it was so cute. _ and yay for europe! lol. anywayz, can't wait for the next update!
andrea a chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
i think this is my favorite story right now.. i can't WAIT for the ending! AGHH KATE GO GET HIM ALREADY.

update soon, :)
luv me like no other chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
Great chapter!
omaterluna chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
YOU GP GET HIM GIRL!

Great chapter
Cealex chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
Lol I'd rather not read about Stephen and Rachel. They still piss me off. And Mason's an idiot! Geez, if he likes a freaking girl, he shouldn't IGNORE her for a month. geezus. jeebus. aiyah. :P
kstar129 chapter 4 . 5/22/2007