Reviews for Kiss Me, Kate
Montara chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
They can be so...their emotions and decisions were so..all over the place that they gave me a headache. I was asking myself while reading, was I the same as a young adult? So volatile?

At least they were stubborn with their love, that saved them and hopefully will save their relationship. And with time, maybe they'll learn how to not be so volatile and not run when something they hear is not to their liking.

Most of the couples that go to different universities split after a while. Hope their relationship will stay strong. Especially after all that heartache!

Thank you for this story. It reminded me of my teen years :)))
Montara chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Really?! I can't believe this! How come she's the one that's doing all the work and is yelled at?!

He's the one that avoided her for a whole month. He's the one that went on a date with another girl the same day as the prom, where he knew he'll find Kate! I can't believe she talked and danced with him! He treated her very badly yet she's the one chasing after him?!
Montara chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
He hinted that he likes her...but not so well if she didn't understand him :) And he did it on purpose, flirting with that girl to make Kate jealous!
Montara chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Why is he so vague at the end and not stay and have a complete conversation? Poor girl was left confuse!
Montara chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
"And here we are, probably going home to figure out where the hell we went wrong, am I correct?" - they're not the ones that did something wrong, Stephen and Rachel are at fault!
witeaya chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
i always feel this when i read the story:
what the heck was mason's problem? he was always the one who refused any contact with her for weeks and only met her when he felt like it. and then calling her a ?seriously i dont get on what basis he threw that at her face. was he expecting her to read his mind when he didnt say anything, treated her like crap at times and went on a date with another girl?thats not how you treat the girl you like let alone 'love'. albeit kate was not perfect and by right had no place to be jealous, mason's actions must had been really confusing.
and for giovani to be pissed at her was out of line of him.
seems like mason and friends all want psychic girlfriends. bc then they dont have to say anything, just let the girls read their mind.
Preposterous chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Such a cute fluffy story!
dreeming chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Awh, this was so shweet X3
Jujugirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Love it already!
BrittanyWood chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Normally when I'm reading a romance story all I can think about is getting to the big kissing scene. With Mason and Kate, I was silently pleading, "Don't kiss yet! Don't kiss yet! Please don't kiss yet!" because the getting there was soooo good. I've tried to explain to people before how much more palpable the tension between characters in a novel can be, but they never seem to understand my meaning. From now on, I'm just going to have them read chapter five :)

Thanks! That was fun!
Ceri Anne chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
I loved this, It's such an unusual cliché! I can't decide if I wish it was longer or if I'm just so glad they finally got together!
random chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
that was a very adorable and realistic story.
Letham chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
THIS WAS SO CUTE AND WONDERFUL! I loved it. A whole ton. I really, really adored how you didn't dwell and how the character's looked, or what they wore (ie- prom dresses) and how they danced. You left a whole ton up to the imagination and I think that's one of the best things writers can do. Great job! :)
Rosie chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Hey there! I'm a judge from a website called 'A Drop of Romeo' and your story has been added to our archive under the Miscellaneous section! Here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: I found the set-up for this story so interesting - boy and girl, both in separate relationships, star in a play together, then get together, not caring about their respective others. This story is about those 'respective others', Mason and Kate. Even though it's only five chapters long, the chapters are quite long and by the second chapter I felt as if I knew the main characters well. There were just the right amount of characters so that during the short story, you don't get confused between the minor characters.

The chemistry between Mason and Kate is there from the beginning. They are so perfect for each other that every time they denied it, I face-palmed myself. That shows how good Mad for Figs is at conveying emotion! I really like how Kate had real insecurities which are relatable, and how she overcame them. I also like how apart from the first chapter, the story didn't revolve around the two exes who were together - it fully revolved, instead, around Kate and Mason.

There were a few small mistakes, like omitting some words and confusing 'wary' with 'weary', but it was nothing distracting. It's actually a very well-written story with lovely descriptions. Altogether, it was an adorable story that, despite being a cliche, was a very nice read.
Rosedreamer101 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
sighhhh, personally...kate was being too forgiving. I wouldn't had forgave mason after the first time he stopped talking to me, just saying. and mason's friend who kept bitching to kate? seriously? -.- how does he expect kate to know that mason liked her if he was being such an ass and went on a date with another girl -.- girls aren't mind readers, seriously. and i don't understand why mason got so mad at kate for yelling at him -.- he deserved it, he should had been the one to apologize. and kate calling mason out to apologize? pathetic -.- he deserved it, if anything, he should had apollogized. but you know one thing i agree to? mason and kate getting together :D
223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »