Reviews for Kiss Me, Kate
kokode chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh God... How I LOOOOOOOOVE your stories! And even with the constant claim of you being crazy, hey, most of the greatest writers were deeemed to be crazy! Haha! (and, well, I believe I for one am crazy as hell, which my best of friends never fail to remind me ;p)
vicky212 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
OMG! I LOVED IT! WELL DONE AWSOME STORY :D
bookADDICT6 chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
See, this is why I hate amazing stories. I always want a sequel. Except, I don't think it'll work if there's a sequel :(

I'm so sad to say goodbye to stories and characters, but I'm definitely going to read your other stories now ;)
bookADDICT6 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Aw, no drama with all four. Well, it probably wasn't ideal for the story, but I just love drama with ex's. I just find it so much more romantic when the guy is the first one to fall in love. It's just so typical for a girl that it's not really romantic anymore.
bookADDICT6 chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I like that Kate and Mason are bonding. Like I said before, I always thought Mason would be the silent type. But he is the dark, tall, and handsome type. Not really a bad boy, but he's no angel either. I'm wishing there was some drama with all four people, but I'm thinking it's kind of unlikely as there's only 2 parts left.
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I didn't see Mason as the quiet type. He just seems a bit quiet and not all happy going, you know? I find it disgusting that Stephen didn't say anything until the last class. All his mind was focused on was Rachel.
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Even if it is cliché, I find clichés are more romantic. Like the first part so far, wish Stephen would have at least fought for her. It would have been nice and romantic, but it doesn't fit the mood I think.
reindrops chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
I love this story. Well-written and very believable.
Great chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
okay, why the hell is this story not gettinga any more reviews? Wow, this story was amazing, the chemistry! Oh man, i wish there was a mason for me out there. I love the fact that this was not a cliche story, the couple doesnt have just one big argument and live happily ever after. I like the length of this story, short and sweet, no fluff. You, my dear, are an amazing writer, and i am lucky to have stumbled upon this flawless story :)
witeaya chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
beautiful. so amazingly beautiful.

it's really interesting how u can write a truck load of emotions in just 5 chapters.

i love this to boot even-though i cant really pinpoint exactly what made them fell in love with each other.
Dustland chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
there's like, no character development. Who are these people! haha, it's like a oneshot spit into five. But, it was cute to read nonetheless.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
so sweet :)
x Farii chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
I liked this one. Loads of drama and heaps of sexual tension :p
mizgardenia21 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
That was a really good story.
SparklingStar25 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I absolutely love this story!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »