Reviews for Jeremy, and the edge of something
hide your eyes chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This really touched me.

Thank you.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I like this... the ending is beautiful... and I like how you admit you take it wrongly...
redwine.and.cigarettes chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
that last stanza is really beautiful. I like how the poem is largely concrete until you describe "ebbing, on the edge of stars."
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
"The kind of love that would let us/stay, like a crescent shape, ebbing/on the edge of the stars."

So much meaning to take from that. Not sure how to interpret. Love to let you stay constant...like the moon, always there. But ebbing...at the same time, the moon cycles. It is not always a crescent it is always changing. Dual meaning...draws no conclusion. I love the title of this poem.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Wonderful!

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
Bethiec1387 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Aww I like it! Your a very good writer!
missmeghanh chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
oh wow.

i know a guy named jeremy,

he's one of my best friends.

and something like this has happened to him.
Dave chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I Love this poem. This one belongs in a book.
rest assured chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This poem is amazing. It's awful how relatable it is, but you have it down to a tee.

The last stanza is gorgeous.
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
aw love the last stanza. love is funny that way. nice work.
diffident chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This poem is like a slap in the face, a quiet kind of sad but one that's so apparent.

And that is such a beautiful way of describing love.. Great job.

marie
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Marvelously visual, with an underlying theme that keeps the reader interpreting. I like how this is succinct, and to the point. This causes each word to have a greater meaning. Well developed, you've painted a vivid portrait in so few words. Excellent work. MD:77.
hardcore chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
beautiful! this is at once thoughtful and poignant.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
For some reason this poem, for being so short, drives a thousand questioning thoughts through my head...I wonder If I'm going to be able to sleep tonight with all the activity. Wonderful job as usual.

Ashelin