Reviews for Anguish
Olivine chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
New stuff! This is like finally hearing something new from Kelly Clarkson, three years after her CD Breakway! Except that you're not a singer (well maybe you can sing, I wouldn't know), and it hasn't been three years. But still. Oh yeah, and you're not a girl.

So, anyways, I love your poems to death. This one is no different. It reminds me of when I used to write Haiku poems. I wrote some about animals, and some about emotions, but the ones about emotions were generally better. Um, yeah. Back to you. I don't know if tyou remmber or not, but when I read something, I imagine it happening. So, imagining "soothingly slipping around innocent thoughts" was a ball. Same with "tainting, twisting, twining itself with pain." Awesome stuff.

I've really missed you.

-Olivine.
O.r.i.g.i.n.a.l.isn't.My.style chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Ah wow...what an ending .. Well-expressed poem of what anguish is somewhat like or can be defined as...

Tainting, twisting, twining

Itself with

Pain.

...Brilliant, brilliant poem. All words definetely were meaningful and contributed to the poem (Where unlike some poems, phrases and lines don't exactly take on any meaning as it's sometimes just there as an appearance or to make the poem more whole-ish- ; if that makes sense). Ah, but really strong and powerful words throughout. (Tainting, twisting, twining).. It began with somewhat these subtle, tranquil lines. The poem moved fluently. It was like a snake [anguish] sneaking in, lurking around, "corrupting" the minds or something of another. Eloquently and well-written poem. Bravobravo on this. Nice job, definetely keep on writing.