Reviews for Poetry'
Olivine chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
It's like a recipe. I like it. And I hate cliche, that stuff annoys me. That's another reason, though, why I like fantasy. There's very little cliche in those typesof stories, because there are so many different possibilies for storylines and all that. Unlike the 'highschool' stories which annoy me to no end. Always drama. I hate drama. But yes, good poem.

-Olivine.
Marionette Dancer chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
andi! wow, this is so good! im so happy you finally put up some new stuff...and this is incredible. :) miss you.
O.r.i.g.i.n.a.l.isn't.My.style chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Haha...funny poem .;.. Ironically you could say...lol, that's exactly what most poetry these days are (From what I read on the internet or from what I write..Heh, people could definetely relating to your poem, nodding along with what you wrote, lol)...Witty, amusing and true poem. The ending two lines did and didn't somewhat go with the poem. And your summary (which attracted me to read your poem) Idly petty, but aren't we all?...If that was meant for your poem, I wonder what's your good and 'significant' poetry... lol if that made sense...

Anyway, good job. Keep on writing Enjoyed reading this one, bravo.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Blunt and brutal, yet wonderfully honest. I like it, and though saying this is terribly hypocritical, I agree. Great job.