Reviews for Sandcastles
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 1 . 1h ago
This was beautiful.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
In my opinion second person stories are the most difficult to write. That said, well done! This is a very sweet albeit angsty oneshot. I like the open ending. You and your story are going on my favorites list.
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love you -re writing that is (cause, you know i dont know you and all ;p) the whole both persons perspective was really cool :D
GerardtheMoose chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was so beautifull :O I loved it 3
moon01234 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Sweet, fluffy and beautiful. Great job.
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is a sweet story. I like the 2nd person perspective. I thought the atmosphere and pacing were spot on. The ending is a bit dissatisfying - it feels like an empty gesture to me. Something more conclusive would have been fulfilling.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Great one-shot! Even though I wish more happened romance wise between Simon and Charlie, I liked how you ended it. Great job :)
Emaryllis chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I was really, really impressed. Seriously. You did an amazing job of capturing such heart-wrenching tenderness in your words, and bringing both Simon and Charlie to life. I envy your excellent use of rhetoric, as well as the way you structured their two interwoven stories. There were a lot of really clever moments that made the story resonate on a symbolic level. And I think it wouldn't have turned out quite as beautifully if you hadn't told the story from a "you" perspective - it gave the whole story a very unique, deeply applicable feel. It's a very gentle story, of blundering love and true love and sandcastles that can be rebuilt even as they crumble. And I love it to pieces. Thanks for making my day. I'm sure I'll read it again many more times :)
Cat chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
God, why are all your stories so heart-wrenchingly beautiful?

I can't even decide if I like Simon or Charlie's POV more.

Charlie was a little more unexpected I guess, because for half the story I was convinced he was straight.

Ha.

This is seriously one of the best stories I've read here. I'm bookmarking this story and coming back to it again. And this is one of the highest honors there is.

You are truly great, you are.

Because I just HAD to review - something I don't do much.

But on a side note? Proof reading might help, because I'm pretty sure I noticed one or two minor typo errors.

Much love.
Mikaykay2100 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
TT_TT it's so sweet. I lurve this so much
mnemox chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Fantastic story. Atmospheric, loved both viewpoints.
Insanity's Genius chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awesome story! Extremely well written! D
purplehost chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Amazing, even if it was written in second person. For something so short, I fell completely into it. And so, to give it the credit it's worthy of, it goes on my list.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010

So great.

I'm pretty speechless.

And it's so sad.

I loved the ending.

You didn't really expand on their relationship but it was better that way. :D

Thanks for a great read. And that gas station scene was so heartbreakingly cute. D:
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »