Reviews for Sandcastles
LondonCallingx chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aww this is amazing, sequel?
chickin'SOUP chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
shit. no kiss?

that was lovely to read, it really was! but the ending left me feeling a bit... unsatisfied.

the slash-hungry fangirl in me speaking, i suppose.
Lily chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This is by far one of the best pieces I've read on this site. It was beautifully written, and very interesting. I wish there was more to read.
honey splattered brains chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
this story made me sadly happy. i love cute misunderstood boys. i usually hate second person, but since this is such a fucking adorable storyline and characters, i dont care. (:
hwc chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Awesome. Really, really awesome.

Wonderful use of the second person PoV and the 'Trying to build a sandcastle' bit at the end was a nice touch and a wonderful way to end the fic. And the last line fit so perfectly I keep rereading the ending just to get to the sentence.
Inflight Radio chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I absolutely love this!
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That's so, so sweet. And you did the second-person style really, really well. At first I was like, why are we switching perspectives? But I think it really worked, and their personalities are really clear.
angielala32 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was so cute! I loved it! Good job :)
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Oh, I hope they can work things out.
lhbui2001 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
what a lovely, lovely one shot. I wish there was a little bit more intimacy at the end, but perhaps it would have ruined the mood of the story. Good job
Tigaroo chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
this story gave me cuddles.
VioletPetals89 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
omg. That was so great, amazing, brilliant, indescribable etc, you get the point. I nearly cried :'(. your style of writing is unique, and I love love love your story. :D Its probably the best thing I've read on here, but I haven't read that much ... anyway, thats all I wanted to say. Have a nice day. :)
Arwen chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wow, that was amazing. I love the way you wrote it in the second person, its awsome. You're a great writer :) -xx
Valent chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
It's pretty ;;_;; Love it
Relala chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was, point blank, beautiful. Amazing plot line, marvelous follow through and perfect grammar.

My initial and overall impression of this piece is that it is sweet and short yet very detailed. It can be left as is. But it could be continued. Marvelous work.

I LOVED how you jumped from Simon and Charlie. And how you made them think about the same moments yet added some things for each character. You really made them have separate personalities and separate thoughts for the same situations.

Best part in this story for me was: "The harsh neon lighting of a sign nearby shines on him. In the vivid glow his skin is paler than usual, almost luminescent. Hesitantly, you reach out and trace the curve of his chin. When he doesn’t stir, you continue to trail your fingers down, down until you find the pulse beneath his ear. It throbs against your skin, steady, constant. What does he dream about, you wonder. Katie? You?"
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »