Reviews for Sandcastles
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Aw... My brain has turned to mush. I've added you to my favorite authors cause I love the way you write. So, so cute :)
nonaccount chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Very sweet. I would have liked a little more resolution in the ending, but I can fill in the blanks. ;)
Broken Wrist chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Sweet.

NS
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aw, so cute. It's sweet how they get each others signlas mixed up. They are so adorable. I liked reading in Charlie's POV better though ... Don't know why, just do ... I love this, although the ending was pretty open-ended.
Amindaya chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Gosh, that was beautiful. I love how you showed both sides, and how they both want each other but they're both so oblivious to one another's want.
Cracked Butterfruit chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
There's only one word for this: beautiful.

I was like hurry hurry hurry and get together already! Lovely story.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
That was a beautiful story!
magalina chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
;_; I hate you.

You are amazing. You should write more! Long stories! Youre so good! Rawr!
This Account is Abandoned chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
very emotional story! I especially like the writing style you used, writing in 2nd person. Creative!
Sinister Slash chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Through this whole thing im like "CANT YOU SEE IT! YOU LOVE EACHOTHER! WHEN WILL YOU TWO FINALLY NOTICE IT!"

So the ending was what i wanted, ended so nicely. I loved it. Great fic. really. _
Cealex chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wow. That was really really good. My heart wrenched a few times reading this _; I loved it soo much. Awesome ending as well.

Man my heart broke at the end of Simon's perspective. completely broke. But anyways, awesome awesome awesome one-shot. I dont usually like the whole second person perspective, but this was good _
cynthia chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
oh this was beautiful. thank you for sharing!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4