Reviews for Christy
Little Comet chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
Go on and get my hopes up, why dontcha? Gosh, youre so mean! ;) I woud love to see this going in a direction where it all ends happily, but with Marcus getting a kick in the butt for being a jerk.
theslykit chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
as great as joe is...i sort of want to see christy end up with marcus...maybe it's because he's rich! :D
Little Comet chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
With one years worth of dual credit, one solid school year of classes, and classes in the summer, she gets a Bacherlors? A bachelor degree usually takes four years. An Associates takes two.
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Very interesting take on boy's reasons behind "locker room talk". I hope you update soon! If you have time, would like to know what you think of my story, "This Adventure Called Love..." :D
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Wow, didn't expect it THAT quick, lol... you suprised me :)
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
He sounds detestable (Morgan), always makes for a good story for their to be someone you're free to not like :D
phelps112 chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
well that is an interesting way to fix things. marrying another guy. can't wait to read more, and find out more about joe and christy
munchkin604 chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
oh gosh! this is such an awesome storyy! please review! i hope marcus will get there in time. oh love triangle! O oh i wonder if marcus is possessive...
Freaks for Jesus chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
write more! this is marvelous.
phelps112 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
so Joe can help her? Good way to get rid of Marcus, bringing another guy into the picture. so if she doesn't want to go into business what does she want to do?