Reviews for switch
GirlxAnachronism chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I hope you know you're one of the best poets on here.
by His blood chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
holy fuck, this is incredible.

.amazing.
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I love how even your shorter poems like this one are packed chock full of poetic goodies. Everything from the words you use to the imagery you use to the way the poem looks is amazing. I can't believe that you're not professional by now.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
S. Q. U. E. E.

Lovely, lovely, lovely. I adore the whole thing beyond belief, it is amazing. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

- Noelle
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
wait wait wait-and I'M the dirty girl? ahaha, i love this. truly.

it's like a dream...or a memory, like the focuspoint of the piece is recalling every word, every sensation...

translation: i really love your work. xx
lackluster chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
i adore the transition between the stanzas. the wording is perfect and the emotions are thriving in this piece. it's amazing.
antigonelives chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I love the style in which you wrote this... really gives the piece some flavour and flair, if you could call it that. I don't get the parentheses thing, though; I've seen it in a lot of poetry lately.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Interesting piece. I think it needs a bit of polishing, but the rushed, stream-of-consciousness feel I got from it worked with the subject. Keep writing! :)
Lead Girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Well, the "hot boybreath" part isn't my favorite...but, you know.

I have to say that the first time I read this, I wasn't sure how to feel...because I wasn't sure who you were talking about. But after reading it again, I really like it. Even if it is about a man, it's still a good poem. I have my ideas what this is about...but I don't want to say and then be wrong...and then feel like an idiot.

I truly believe that you're becoming a very good poet. Everything you write only solidifies that fact in my mind. Plus, this was a very sensual poem...and I really like your sensual writings. _

Favorites: "but christians never feel so goddamn hot"

"ply me to the headboard, onetwothree beats"

"i kiss your trucker hat and pat the toy"