Reviews for oneword
Izella G chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
this is so beautiful

each chapter captivates me with your choice of words

you've got talent, and i dont say that often and mean it

i especially love 'unprotected'

oh, i might sound like a sissy girl just saying this but i'm going to say it anyway:

we are all scared to let people see the real person behind those soft lips, or blue eyes but at the end of the day that's who were truly are

that's how i met someone i currently feel strongly for

sure, i dont know what love is, but does anyone really know?

thanks for adding my story to your favorites

i'll be updating soon :)

take care

isabella
bibblebabblebish chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
does issac have cerulean eyes && oh so kissable salmon lips? oh fack i love orange. i need more orange clothing.
bibblebabblebish chapter 8 . 6/17/2007
"we're living with peach schnapps in one hand and a pen in the other and a knife in the back"

m there's something. beautiful. about that. i think it struck a nerve.

but omgosh i'm happy. are you happy? of course you're happy. you have to be. m i'm giddy.
bibblebabblebish chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
with sun kissed streaks in brilliant brown orbs, oh it is love.
as beauty dies chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Oh.

This is just LOVE.

- Pixie
bibblebabblebish chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
but carbohydrates are such a beautiful thing. i lovee carbs.

m dinner tonight was super good.
as beauty dies chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
WAI~

That is all.

as beauty dies chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
'Cause, you know, you are awesome.

...

ALSO:

"she wanted to be legendary. she wanted the fame, the power, the adoration. it was like a complex- do everything you can to be remembered. because the worst thing, worse than death itself, is to be forgotten." - THAT is pure awesomeness.

as beauty dies chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Oh.

You already know you are brilliant, right?

Because, um, yeah.

You make sixty-seconds feel like they take up the span of a natural human life, and that is timeless.

Well done.

bibblebabblebish chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
we'll build a fort, and then a moat, and then some alligators and perhaps a dog. all in the name of guarding the sacred treasure of our hearts.
bibblebabblebish chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
but i'd rather be a fly than nothing at all. and the butterfly can charm the love out of us all.
bibblebabblebish chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
best friends best friends best friends until barbie's head comes off. then accusations and finger pointing and bitter cries and broken promises. shatter our dreams and shatter our past.
bibblebabblebish chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
i wanna be legendary, i wanna be famous. i want to ride into the sunset with you in the passenger seat.
bibblebabblebish chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
love love love love love love love. because you'll always be perfect in my heart.
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Oh yeah. I forgot to say earlier that I like your penname. It's very attractive.