Reviews for Fangs
shy green rock chapter 14 . 5/29/2008
Woohoo. I really like stories like these, but I sorta felt that this could've in a way been a really long oneshot, because not a lot happened. Not like a lot of action, but enough to keep you reading. Good work!
thatcrazychickcindy chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
Aww, what a cute ending in Fangs.

Diamandis chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
very short but i liked it.
JGoddess chapter 14 . 8/10/2007
aw...this story got me excited, I guess its the fact that I always think vampires do exist after reading a series of Darren Shan . Took me about 2 hrs to finish this. ]
Carmel March chapter 14 . 6/15/2007
Short and sweet and perfect.

I just want to say thank you for writing this story. You stuck to it, kept on writing, and look where it turned out! You are amazing.

So, thank you for writing this, and I hope to see more from you soon!

Carmel March chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
It's always a delight reading your story :) It's entertaining and quite cleverly done. You did an excellent job on the romance in this chapter! Hehe.

Hope to read more soon!

Carmel March chapter 11 . 6/4/2007
Wow, fan-bloody-tastic. Suspense at its best. You did an excellent job at conveying emotions, like fear, and thoughts through both the narration and the dialogue. Great job, and I hope to read more soon!

TheNotSoEmoEmu chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow, absolutely wonderful... I love it! (now I just have to find a way to keep myself occupied between updates, lol).

May your creativity flow,

Emily
Carmel March chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
Well, those two chapters were my favourite so far. Really. I love the displays of emotions between the characters. You're amazing :D I can't wait to read more of this!

Carmel March chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
Great chapter! But I seriously cannot believe that you just left it there! I'm on the edge of my seat now, just waiting for more! So, update as soon as possible, 'kay?

Carmel March chapter 5 . 5/19/2007
Another fantastic set of chapters. I loved the way you incorporated the character's emotions and feeling into the narration and dialogue. Good job with this, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Carmel March chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
This is a truly wonderful story. Your descriptions are fantastic, and let the reader see into the world you've created. I like the way you use dialogue; it's realistic and flows naturally. And the storyline is creative, keeps the reader interested throughout the entire read. Like I said, truly wonderful. I can't wait for more!

Trazz chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
more, more, more. this was simply beatifully, keep bringing in the good stuff.
Ellie Nelson chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Your writing style is much better than what I see around most of this site. The story sounds intriguing from the summary, so I'll try to keep checking in on it.

The only real critique I can find is that I'm worried from the start that the female love interest will end up being a sort of idealized woman. She does have the rationality to be afraid, though, so I'm pretty confident that you'll give us some more depth on her end in the next chapter. She strikes me as young with her late night routine of sneaking out...maybe in her teens? I'm also hoping you'll clarify that one, since I'm guessing she's still living with her parents if she has to sneak around at all.
The Banshee's Tears chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
so far this is really good. your wriing is very descriptive and detailed. cant wait to see where this fic goes.