Reviews for The Critter Chronicles: Heros
The lone canine chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Something has happened! And it just got really interesting! Wow, this IS really good. Update soon, you really should!
The lone canine chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Wow, lots of suspense, and lots of drama too. Wonder just how this will play out. This was a very great and interesting first chapter, and I can't wait to read more. :)#
Doc Xenith chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This is a really good story so far. You've got some great character development so far and everything flows well enough. I'm definitely going to check back regularly when this story is updated. Keep it up.
Frightfully Unaware chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I have to admit, at first the random inserts threw me off. But after i started concentrating on the story, they became both humorous and helpful. This story holds a lot of promise, and his school life is actually relateable to the world. I really like it! so you should update when you get a chance, cause im already excited about this story!

if you get a chance, would you mind checking out my Tales From The Kingdom of Durnherst: Awakened ? i'd like to know what you think!
Heaven Bound work of HJE chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was really good! I liked it. The story flows at a good pace and the characters are easy to relate too. I especially love your dialogue between the characters, especially the one between Chris and his dad. I loved the talking in cliches. Well I hope to read more soon.

I noticed that you are a new author on here as well and that your story isn't getting many reviews. I hope that doesn't discourage you. The story is really good.