Reviews for it started like THIS
ILveJcb chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is so confusing. I like it even though I barely understand it. Was this supposed to be a one shot?If not, are you ever thinking of writing more? If not, can you please answer some questions?

Is she a whore?I mean, they record her have sex with that guy! And it's been going on and on...it seems weird.

Why does she even like him?

I really don't like the guy.I mean, bad guys can be sexy, but this one was just...cold?If that makes ...

Anyway. I'd be SO glad if you answered those questions, because I'd love to know.

Thanks!
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Interesting concept. I wonder if she's being sold into slavery, or something more, like some kind of commitment to do something for the person she's being sold to. That really caught my interest and I want to see what happens.

Your descriptions in the this are very vivid. I do wish, though, that you combined more of them into paragraphs. The way you have it now, the writing felt very choppy, and it was hard to get into the images.

One more point of concrit: I think this should be labeled as M. Not many people really pay attention to the ratings, but this could easily offend someone who honestly doesn't want to read M. Also, I'm in school right now, so I was a bit worried when I got to the later parts and my teacher was nearby...

Interesting start, though. I'd like to see where it goes.
Lesumi chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I love the twist at the beginning . I would love to see more from you , SERIOUS.
K. Molle chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
wow creepy, though i enjoyed it! The only thing you need to watch is sometimes you use to many words where only a few are needed.
October 29 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
thats intriguing...are you ever going to update?

-ellie
elisefey chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Okay, so that was interesting...
Elavielle chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
OMG i don't know what to say.

Don't have any words for it.

You're story is captivating! Powerful.

I can't wait for more!

Ela
LadyOfLiterature chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Oh! I like your prologue! Way to end it on a cliffhanger.

**hurries off to read chapter 1**
Nereids chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Good story, i think its interesting! I love the sexual tension between the lead characters :)
katie chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
So where's the next chapter? I'm cheking this story every day if you hasn't posted another chapter and I still didn't get lucky but i sincerely hope that one day you'll finaly update.

I'm waiting here for another chapter and I'm really looking forward.

SO HOW LONG WILL YOU LET ME WAIT?

UPDATE PLEASE!
katie chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
I got hooked up to your story and I'm looking forward for more so PLEASE keep writing I can't wait for the next chapter! I think your story is really good. And I'm looking forward for the romance cause there was a lot of angst so far! So I'm going to tell it once more: KEEP WRITING
Carmel March chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
This story is incredibly interesting so far. I can't wait to read more :)

~carm~
Asia Ralaia Schiegoh chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Whoa.

No other words for it. Just... whoa.

Weird how this kind of stuff grabs your attention. It's so real.

~ARS
Asia Ralaia Schiegoh chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Are you British, hun? The dialogue of this story tickles me Brit (giggle).

I, too, like this dude's attitude. You think vamp-boy's bad? Mr. Daniel Jones kicks ass.

Dammit, and there's only one chapter after this?

~ARS