Reviews for Sometimes
AnnaLynn chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I've been bored all day so i decided to come here and read some one shots. I came a cross a couple good ones but i really do have to admit that yours sort of made me cry, because to tell you the truth you were able to tell the emotions of every young girl who has ever been in love. Or maybe it's just me. I really have felt something similar to this feeling that they call love. I told him all my secrets even the ones about my family and freinds that I never tell anyone and the loniness that i've felt for 17 years. He fixed all of it and made it better by just being there, by just breathing the same air with me he made it all seem not as bad sometimes. So i wanted to thank you for writing out the feelings of so many of us with out even doing it intentionally im sure. Well keep up the beautiful work.

Anna Lynn
yarrowicefrost chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Wow.

Simply an amazingly well-written piece of work.

I loved it!
ThePiracyOfHearts chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
this flows really nicely. i like the repetition of the "sometimes" lines- repetition is one of my favorite devices to use when writing.

good job.

xof
Marine Wifey chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I like it alot! Very well done! Keep up the great work!
Queen Anabella chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Hmm, I liked the beginning -a lot-. However, I think the last paragraph broke the rhythm of the piece. Other than that, I really loved it.
Angel Jenna chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I really like this story. It's very honest and I could definatly feel the emotion coming from it. I can relate, and that of course is good. Great job!