Reviews for Words of words of words
smoke another grin chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Gods, this is amazing.
KingdomRain chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
gruesome ending, but i liked it all the same. i liked the way you posted it too... hm... i think this one goes to my favorites.
thyme and place chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
A good poem, but i was slightly disappointed that there wasn't anything else. i even went through and read all the different fonts one by one, and it all failed. But other than that it was pretty good.
continuous brevity chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
at first, when i saw the formatting i was like: ahh no, this means i have to put forth EFFORT to read POETRY.

but, regardless, i read it anyway (with some difficulty) and i'm glad that i did. your poem was was beautiful- especially the ending, it was quite powerful.

wonderful job with this!

*faves*
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
To be honest, straight off I winced at your formatting.

I don't feel like it adds to this at all, it's more like a gimmick to draw a reader in but you don't reward us with a reason for the alignment and the bolding or the italics.

I always think that your words should speak for themselves. If you need to mess around so much with it... then why bother?

I'm not a big fan of the imagery in the last half of the piece, it feels tired, like I've read it before. I do like "my heart like a deer's corpse", I don't think you give yourself enough credit for originality like that. Go with that idea of completely random but true imagery. Exploit it and this piece will be so much more interesting.

.:midnight:.
Xriny chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
... you when from love poems, to...very scarry demented ones...
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
that's incredible formatting. lol even only fp would cooperate with mine. nice work.