Reviews for Evermore
marinawings chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
i love this story! it's really amazing! i found it to be very touching and meaningful, and in parts, quite amusing. great job!
Jaime chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Nice Story Patty.

It actually really good.

Im going to dance to it.

Humm,

Anyways, yeah.

It was awesome possume.

-Jaiime
Hillary chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Whoa. That was awesome. I loved your take on how Heaven is like. And I adored the way you made God. Absolutely fabulous, Patch. -

-Hillary
Stacey chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Excellent Patrick. Positively excellent. I love it! I don't think there is anything that you could have improved in this story- it's amazing! Well- there is one thing you could do- write more chapters! :P
Mr. El E. Fant chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That story was really really awesome! Your writing is quite enjoyable to read. Please continue writing awesome stories!
White K. Power chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
The story was very well written. It was simple enough to follow yet not juvenile in its simplicity. There was clarity throughout and I found the "iAngel" quite amusing. It has a good conclusion with its message clearly visible, however, its brevity is something I disliked. Something that was a touch more detailed would have been nicer, however this was still well written.
leah53 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
awesome, patrick! the ending is really cool, and love the "iAngel" haha. the view of heaven portrayed is interesting, and the story really makes you think.
NightHawk2602 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
"I opened up my dresser, slammed it shut, and then opened it once more. Still empty." lol! i love that line.

very well written, cloud. very creative :) your writing has really improved since i first started editing your work ;):P keep up the good work! maybe some day you'll be as good as RJ!

-NightHawk