Reviews for Destiny
Mrs.Teacup chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
That was too sad! I felt like crying! Poor Will! You did an AMAZING job writing this chapter though! It was a very good end! Great job!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 8 . 6/20/2007
Aw, I feel so bad for Vanessa! :( Everybody thinks that she did this stuff, which she kind of did, but then she didn't. I hope the truth gets discovered soon, for her sake! UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
Aw, poor Will! :( He was so sure that she couldn't do that to them, but now it seems like she DID do it! What's going to happen? I HAVE to know! UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
LOVE, LOVE, LOVED this chapter! I feel so bad for all of them, especially Will! But I love how he stood up for Vanessa! I love Will! GREAT job on this chapter, one of my favorites! PLEASE udpate soon!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
This chapter isn't as bad as you think it is, honestly. I'm not just being nice! :D I liked it! Lots of Will, which made me happy! :D Can't wait to read more! Please update soon! PLEASE!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
COOL! Tina teleported! :D :D :D :D THAT's AWESOME! :D :D :D :D

Veronica REALLY scares me though! She's definately up to no good! Hm...I wonder what's going to happen!

Good, long chapter! I liked it! :D UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :D :D :D
Mrs.Teacup chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
Oo, it gives me shivers! I'm serious! This was an AWESOME chapter! I can't wait until you unveil Vanessa's actual power(even though I already know what it is, LOL!) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
This is SO awesome! :D I LOVE everybody's powers so far! And I'm so lucky that I know what's up with Vanessa! :D This story is SO cool! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This sounds like it will be a REALLY interesting story! Did the explosion give them all powers? I REALLY can't wait to read more! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

P.S. I can't say for sure yet, but I think that I like Jake and Will the best. I really don't know why my favorite characters are always boys, LOL! :D