Reviews for i hate fanfiction
nendo-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I do have to disagree, here. Not all fanfiction authors are crapp-ass Mary Sue writers. I write fanfiction because I (at the moment) find Sasori and Deidara to have a more meaningful and twisted romance than Alexander and Blank. And a lot of fanfiction writers do make self-inserts, but they're too lazy to create an actual story. Those are the ones that get thousands of reviews from other writers crappy as they are. I, for one, have never gotten more than 6 reviews, and I put emotion and feeling into my writing. So is there a way out? Injustice is a bitch, but justice is on holiday. (Lol. Sorry. I must seem like a rabid stalker by now, and painfully naive. But you're under-reviewed.)
Shmorgasopoly chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Wow.

I write fanfiction, and I have to agree with you. There is a bunch of overrated crap out there. (Can't even descirbe how crappy things in the fandoms I write are.)

Although, back to the fandoms I write it, they are small enough and so unapreciated that we get virtually no reviews too.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I must say that fanfiction has always annoyed me. It isn't as creative, but I suppose it can be fun. I most definately enjoy original fiction better though. Nice poem.

Ashelin