Reviews for The Perfect Masquerade
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I really enjoyed the story! It was great :) You should think about possibly finishing it! I'm sure it'd be great! I see it's been a long while since you put it up on here so you probably wont add to it but I just wanted you to know it was grand! :) Keep up the great work!

Pepper
AnoNano chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was magical :)

As I was reading this, I coudn't help but smile.

It was great!
Arcastema chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I love this story, it's so good. it was well written, very sweet.
asdf chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
AH its over?

: (

this could be a start to a whole ... idk.

but its really good, thank you for writing.
Kjersti chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Great story. :) The romantic in me would have wanted Henri to be the guy she was arranged to marry, but alas, it probably couldn't be. As this story is finished and all. *disappointed sigh*

I loved it anyway. Good work! :)
Kohlomere chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Now the beginning was a kind of drab but you described the characters very well. I definitely think you could expand on this. Good job, E.
Michael Panush chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I'm not Italian scholar, though I have read the autobiography of a certain libertine by the name of Giacomo Casanova, and I think you did a pretty good job capturing the mysterious feeling of a Venetian ball. A little bit more historical details to set the place would be nice though. Judging by Marie Antonette being alive and being Queen of France, I would say 1770s, or some other time before the revolution. Give me a few more details, such as a mention of the conflict in the New World, the popularity of German automatons, or even the wigs the fops are wearing, to help me place it a little better. Oh, and it needed sex, or at least some innundo. Casanova and his friends talked about two things, classic literature, like Dante's Inferno and Ariosto's Orlano Furious, and sex. Try and feature a little of each and it will make the story much more authentic.
V de V chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I love it. Masquerades are awesome! Pretty descriptions as well although a bit cliche. But why Venice? Anyways, nice job.