Reviews for Invisible
Crymson Tears chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Wow, there are so many poems that I never reviewed, and I'm so sorry about that. And I don't ever want you to feel invisible. Ever. You are truly my best friend, and I've needed you to put me in my place a few times. I wish I could go back and erase all the hate, all the pain, all the anguish you've gone through, and I know I'll wish for that again in the future. I hate knowing that I've hurt you, because I know I do. Sometimes i think that you'd be so much better off without me by your side. It seems like all I ever do anymore is cause you pain, and I'm so sorry. Whether or not this poem was about me isn't my issue. My issue is that I've realized I don't spend as much time with you as I used to, and I've realized that I hurt you, whether I mean it or not. So no matter what happens, know that I love you so damn much as a friend and sister, and when you hurt, I hurt three times as bad.

Love, Lizzie.
Ryuuka chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Again, I can relate to this. Maybe a little too much. Good job, again.

Ryuuka
Suicidal Romance chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I love how your poems can relate to so many people..I can really undershtand all the emotion you're putting into everything..or maybe the point of your poems are to teach people that they will never fully undershtand?
unshattered chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I know exactly how this feels & I really liked the meaning in this poem.

Great work!
sweets555 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
great job! i cant even think of a good term to define how much i like this. fantastic will have to do.