Reviews for Misappropriated
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
She really thought he had her soul...ha! This was just so cute and adorable. You did a great job! :)
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aww, really cute and original! I really enjoyed it, haha Hmm, a few typos though Nothing bad really.
Soggie chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
How sweet~! I actually loved this story! It seems like it would be a good series!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
she has about no common sense and is rather a hypochondriac, but this was cute! well done
bluetinkerbell chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I love Harry Potter and I adore this world that you've created. It's sweet and its fun.

Plus, loving the way your characters react to situations :D

One fic left and I totally feel like a stalker. I mean, I'm dropping notes (reviews...same thing) to you after I visit something of yours!
mo chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
great story
boltfromtheblue101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That was so cute! And hilarious. I loved the whole thing, from start to finish. I heard an unsaid, endearing "silly" after he said, "Because I like you." It made me smile. And I absolutely loved Jane's character. It's really sweet to me when someone of high school age (or even college age) has maintained their innocence enough to blush when kissed, or even to talk to a boy! It just made her all the more lovable to me. I LOVED this one-shot. There aren't enough words to describe how much I loved it. Very, very nice work.
Ravina chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Well written, and very sweet!

- Rebekah
phoenixrise chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I loved it, short, funny and original! The "stealing the soul" idea was really great too, I loved that D
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow, I love it. Makes me think of Harry Potter, but more romantic and the stuff I like. I would say more, but I don't have much time. Thank you! Favorited.
S. Kayn chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Ah I love this story :D

Its really sweet and funny in a cute way

Bless Connor P
KateSutherland chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I loved it lots - like Jelly tots! Amazing, completely wonderful!
blackbubbleblue chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
cute and pinkamoo sent me.
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Love it! It's so different!

Ri
crimson-tic-tac chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
that has got to be the CUTEST thing i have read in a long time. the stealing of the soul... more like the heart. _~ Great Work!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »