Reviews for Misappropriated
Sey chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I like Conner's personality, then again, I also liked Greyson and David's personality, haha.

It was quite obvious from the beginning what he was planning which makes me wonder why Jane couldn't see it. Admittedly, there ARE times when I can be that silly, but for different incidents.
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aww cute. Different and cute
Dimunda chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
omg i love this! this is absolutely amazing! im serious! so well written! Bravo! :D
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw, how sweet! And very well written, good job!
the wicked monkey chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I thought this was Hogwarts at first. Then I read on and realized my mistake.

How silly of my.

'Twas a very cute one shot. Me likey.

I also know a Veronica Little. How odd.

W/e

- the wicked monkey
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Interesting that this occurs in a kind of alternate universe. It's a bit confusing, at first, but it works. I think it's hilarious how Jane thinks her soul is stolen. Overall this was a really cute and well-written oneshot. (: I'm very happy xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
this is too sweet! :D
jammi chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I love the tone of the story and Jane's voice it made everything that much cuter. I adore the fact that he repeats what she said about it being impossible to steal someone's soul by drawing it. Hahaha, and the fact that she launched herself at him to get the kiss over and done with, loved it. This story made me smile and I really enjoyed it.
olb chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I LOVE it! It's so freakin' adorable I practically gushed.
lovelyduckling chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
This short story is the most delightful one-shot I have ever had the pleasure to read. I love the way you incorporated witchcraft, spells, what-not into it without specifically saying that Janie goes to a Hogwartsy-school. Pure enjoyment.

I look forward to any other short stories that you'll write.

-LD

P.S. I looked at your profile... some math guy sketches you during class... creepy.
Highlands chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
sweet!
Lightswitch chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aww that was one of the cutest storys i have read! i loved it!
Lil Bazza chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I loved this story. Your Jane, Conner and the whole soul stealing thing. From the way you describe it, you make the world sound interesting (so I had to investigate if you had any other stories) and I really hope you write something else. Not necessarily focused around this pair but in this world.

Although, a story about Jane and Conner would be hillarious.

Anyway, well done. You had all the wondeful things to a story - good dialogue, originality and humour. There was also a great plot and cute interaction between all the charactes. You also seemed so sure about your world.

I admire you for it, congrtulations. I hope you write more (seeing that this is the only story). I shall like to read more of your stuff, should you write anything else.
ihrtbks chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This is cute, but Jane is a little paranoid to belive that and Connor waits outside her DORMITORY!
writesstuff chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
_ I liked it...took me forever to read though cause I'm trying to write my own story with my cuz...anywho, it was awesome and I love the magic setting you have...I love magic personally XD
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »