Reviews for The Good Time Chronicles
DragonHeart's Melody chapter 8 . 3/10/2018
Wow ... This was just wow
moonlight1258 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Lovin it!
For one of the chapters you should do a teacher/student relation and then another chapter a dominant/submissive relation and then a brother/sister relation.
dreamer3097 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Different alright
martronII chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
For all of you who have been looking and hoping for updates. I am the original author of this series, who has since forgotten the username for this account. You can find the all new continuation of The Good Time Chronicles over at my new profile martronII (original, no?). Hope to see you all there soon.
XrapesexX chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
Awesome, that felt good. However i was wondering if you could put some more stripper action in. That would be good! thanks.
teardropsONroses chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
no panties...panties...?

is god though
outsidersgirl chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
this is good
Rosetiger13 chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
These were some really good stories! wow!

Could you write about a male teacher/female 14 year old student relationship? or two horny best friends who want to try sex together?
klutz.for.life chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Oh. My. God. That was amazingly hot. Do you think you could do one at a high school wild party between two teens that starts with dancing (grinding and stuff) and progresses to the room upstairs?
Jinto of the forsaken stars chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
awsome but needs more girl on girl

make lesbo treesome plez
SkaterGurl08 chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
OMFG you are awesum. I've searched for storys like these & i havent found one as amazing as yours.

Man these storys make me wanna go grab someone if you catch my drift *wink*

Keep writing maybe try one with cousins or bro/sis kinda thing. Will appreciate _
Winter92 chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
well this multi-stories are good.
cain00210 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
excellent stories, love them.
Silent Moon 5793 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This is really good. What about doing one about forbidden lovers?
akaCHEEKS chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
dude, you should do one in a tree house. i don't know man, haha like two best friends and shit, always having feelings with each other then out of no where they go out to the backyard and up the tree house and bam!
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »