Reviews for I know there's a light somewhere
aznkawaii chapter 74 . 9/3/2008
omg. that was so sad

what Zach has done to Alexis, all the abuse and hurt, and beating up Riley.. it was just horrible

yet at that same time you pity Zach

i think if it weren't for all the pain Zach caused Alexis, she could have loved him too

but now its too late for Zach :(

and Riley, what can you say about Riley ?

he's such a great guy, any girl would be lucky to have him, or in guy in this case ;D

update soon plz
candace chapter 74 . 9/3/2008
Wow. That was such a powerful chapter. I'm in tears. Zack's actions were horrendous yet you managed to make me feel badly for him at the end. I understand even more Alexis' conflict. Once again I'm reminded how the layers these different characters have make this such an incredible read.

Thank you for updating!
xxcanyouseemexx chapter 74 . 9/3/2008
omgee so so sad :(

awies

UPDATE SOON PLEASE im like dying here!

Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 74 . 9/3/2008
Oh my god. That was an intense chappie. I didn't see that coming at all. Update really soon!
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 73 . 8/27/2008
Oh gosh! Please update soon! It's killing me!
xxcanyouseemexx chapter 73 . 8/27/2008
oh my dyas

!

update soon

elf or vixen chapter 73 . 8/27/2008
omg i cant wait for the next chapher!

the park scene YAY!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

what about the sequel hows that coming along?
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 72 . 8/26/2008
Update soon :)
xxcanyouseemexx chapter 72 . 8/26/2008
oh my days RILEY! i actually adore this child hehe _

hes the cutest thing and he caring more bout alexis and aww bless him :D

great update

do more soon :D

candace chapter 71 . 8/25/2008
I'm SO glad you updated.

“Thank God,” Alexis sighed “I’m frightened of Zach but then I feel like I should be with him.”

The above really sums up how damaged Alexis is on account of her ordeal. You do such a great job of telling the point of view of a victim of abuse as well as how we humans rely on the familiar. Zack was a boy who did unspeakable things to her but he was the only constant thing in her life.

Thanks again for updating. I'm eager to see what happens next especially with Zack's threatening words
Elf or Vixen chapter 71 . 8/22/2008
yay you updated!

i was getting desperate without a new chapter!

this chapters good.

really good.

i love it.

update soon
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 71 . 8/20/2008
Update really soon!
xxcanyouseemexx chapter 71 . 8/20/2008
omgee so sad ):

poor girl, she shud like move schools!

do you think her parents know now? and the teachers?

also...do you have an idea of what the girl looks like? maybe you could get some pics, like you did the guys...

also what is the sequel? i got a bit confused _

plz update soon

jade chapter 71 . 8/20/2008
Sorry about your computer. Glad its back up again. I missed this story very much. This was quite a chapter. I was so scared for Alexis when they pulled her into the bathroom but I'm glad Alexis gained another friend in Jade. Hope more is coming soon.
candace chapter 70 . 8/16/2008
OH I"m so bummed! I went on vacation for over a week and was actually excited to get home because I figured when I checked for this story there would be a ton of new chapters. :( All your fault for writing such a great story. I'm just messing around. I understand real life comes first but I do hope you update very soon. The secret's out so hopefully Alexis will be getting some justice soon.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »