Reviews for I know there's a light somewhere
Hidden Depths chapter 70 . 8/12/2008
So i've been pretty much silently stalking your story for a while now, but i've decided to come out of the shadows to ask you to please update soon! Also, I don't know if you've given up on the sequel, or if you're just waiting until you're done with this one to finish that, but i just hope you haven't forgotten about that one either. I love your stories!
frankie'sgirl chapter 70 . 8/10/2008
It is heartbreaking what Alexis has had to go thru

I'm glad Riley is there for her now
max chapter 70 . 8/7/2008
Riley is right. Alexis is screwed up. Those guys did a number on her head. I hope they get what's coming to them.
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 70 . 8/7/2008
Update soon!
candace chapter 69 . 8/6/2008
Thank you for updating! Logan and Riley's conversation was very interesting. Its almost as if the breaking of that friendship was major. So major in fact that Alexis' brutalization was a direct result of that. Scary to think how if they HAD worked things out, Alexis wouldn't have been hurt by Zack (most likely). Anyways that was just a random thought of mine while reading this chapter. Glad Alexis seems to be turning things around by throwing away her blade and eating again.

Can't wait for more.
Jesuslightstheway chapter 69 . 8/6/2008
aw Rileys SUCH a sweetheart.

but logan NEEDS to STOP being a coward and KISS her!

he so could have cuddled with her while she was gone. alexis would have LOVED it! she does NOT hate him! never could!
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 69 . 8/6/2008
Yay, things are looking up! I just hope that she can get out of that mentality soon, it's so self destructive.

When you've finished I think that you should proof read this again, because you have some small mistakes sometimes that I notice. The only one in this chapter that I saw was this:

"bawled his fists" - it shoudl be 'balled', because bawled is the past of bawl, which is crying. :D

Keep writing!
jessica chapter 69 . 8/6/2008
That was a nice happy chapter. Much needed after all the turmoil but why do I have a feeling that this is the calm before the storm.

Thanks for updating!
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 69 . 8/6/2008
Update really soon!
elf or vixen chapter 69 . 8/5/2008
ahh new chapter!

goody i love it!
efl or vixen chapter 68 . 8/5/2008
omg this is getting really good!

cant wait for the next chapter!

DRAMA *dances*
candace chapter 68 . 8/5/2008
Yes! I'm so happy to see you've updated. I think you've done a great job of depicting Alexis' predicament. People tend to focus on the physical scars of being raped but you've tackled how weak and vulnerable Alexis was made psychologically. Before she had time to begin to deal with her attack and the confusion that follows, Zack and then Blaine were in her head. Logan taking the time to really talk to her and see what happened when he heard about her and Zack was probably all she would have needed. But his dismissal and harsh words in the wake of her violation made it so much easier for Zack to manipulate her and essentially take her hostage for several months. Logan's actions were understandable, however, since he's just a kid. Her mom is a different story. Its inexcusable that she took no notice to how thin and unhappy her daughter had become. Again great job on showing how alone Alexis was by their brief conversations/arguments and how her mom was rarely home.

I'm tempted to read the second part but I really don't want to until I see how part 1 unfolds so I hope you continue to update frequently.
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 68 . 8/5/2008
Update soon!
xxcanyouseemexx chapter 68 . 8/5/2008
aww i love riley, always have :)

grat update

its so sad though

how long is left of this story?

update soon

x
jessica chapter 67 . 8/4/2008
Phew! I'm glad Riley believes her. Especially with how hard its going to be to prove her story. I can't wait to see what happens.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »