Reviews for I know there's a light somewhere
Dora chapter 48 . 6/19/2008
great story. plz continue to write and ill continue to read lol
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 48 . 6/11/2008
Excellent last few chappies! Update soon!
Jesuslightstheway chapter 48 . 6/11/2008

:DD:D:DD:D:D:D:DD:D

yay!
xxcanyouseemexx chapter 48 . 6/11/2008
LOVED UPDATES :)

Now Travis might realise and help her :)

aahh i hope someone finds out

update soon

x
sad chapter 44 . 6/10/2008
love the story but it's starting to really lose it's drama.

logan needs to be more invlved and Zach needs to die already

Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 44 . 6/10/2008
Update really soon!
xxcanyouseemexx chapter 44 . 6/10/2008
WOW

intense story

but so good

i hope Logan can find out what htey are doing to her!

and that ppor girl but be in so much pain :(

update SOON

x
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 43 . 5/24/2008
Update really soon!
James L. Milmen chapter 42 . 5/19/2008
Oh my god! blaine actually went through with it, Wow. That was a really sad chapter and also a really good chapter. And is Blaine feeling guilty because that was what I was picking up on.
dora chapter 42 . 5/11/2008
i like this story. its pretty good. please keep on writing and ill keep on reading lol.
anonymous chapter 42 . 5/8/2008
i love this story and am happy you updated...

but it's starting to drag on a bit there needs to be more drama and some actually moving along in the story.

other than that keep writing i hope logan finds out soon!
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 42 . 5/8/2008
Update very soon!
Kbelle1 chapter 14 . 5/8/2008
Good Chapter. Hope logan finds out and feels bad about everything!
James L. Milmen chapter 41 . 5/6/2008
Sorry for the such late review. But I loved the drama of this chapter. Riley is gay, i think I like that, it suits him well. I really hope that Alexis can forgive Riley because she really needs someone and riley can help.
X-core chapter 41 . 4/24/2008
So, not really sure what to say. I liked it don't get me wrong and you tackled a controversial subject head on which I respect, it's just stories like this you feel a little guilty in praising. Don’t worry roo much though, I’ve read worse.

Every feminist movement in the world would have your balls for the way Alexis is acting. I know it's a bad situation but she comes across as weak and helpless. I'm looking forward to the day she stabs Zach’s ass or something to that affect. You should have to put up with it woman!

Logan is very realistic in his reactions to finding out about Alexis/Zach but that doesn't mean I'm a fan. The girl he loves is raped and bruised regularly and he can’t stop thinking about himself long enough to notice? Is he some sort of idiot? It actually makes me mad.

However I do really like Riley and the fact that he's not perfect makes him even more perfect. He's essentially a good person who doesn’t want to be bullied like the others. We can all relate to that (at least us less-then-hetro kids anyway.)

As for your grammar and stuff. No glaringly mistakes, a lot of your sentences and descriptions are very short but that's just your style. So generally all good in that area.

I realise I'm focussing mainly on the bad stuff here, but I really do like the story and can't wait for the next update.

Until next time,