Reviews for It Was Only a Kiss
cshen.julienne chapter 28 . 10/7/2016
Oh my gosh, you could just write about the payback! I would read it gladly, just let me know ;) This is really good! You wrote well!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/19/2016
I really loved your story!
CaribbeanWriter chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Amazing story so far! Keep up the good work. The story really caught me.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
daaaymn he's obsessed
S.Peridot chapter 28 . 8/15/2014
To me it wasn't that much Humor, it had some angst as well. It was a good read anyway.
Amhj89 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
BUSTED!
chrissysam chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Bring Eric into the mix, let him be the popular one she got to kiss!
Princess Wanderer chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
You forgot Elliot
Princess Wanderer chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
this is the funniest piece i have read in forever
Belly boo1099 chapter 28 . 10/31/2013
Amazing story, i really enjoyed reading every minute of it!
SammieMusicManiac chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
This was an amazing story! Well done! It was, once again, amazing! I just don't have enough words to explain how much I loved it! You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read your work
ILOVECHEESE chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
This is absolutely amazing. It's been a really long time since I read a really good high school setting story. THIS MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY 3 3
Epic Asian chapter 28 . 6/22/2013
The main characters are so stotic. There is not much character development until the very last chapter. I feel like Justin is the strongest character in this story.
Epic Asian chapter 25 . 6/22/2013
Aggrh! I know being insecure and having no self esteem is Shelby's thing but its the end of the story and she's ticking me off.
AdooreKhwab chapter 28 . 5/26/2013
GREAT story! I'm SO glad I stumbled upon it. I'd love to see some action between Eric & Nicole. Shane's a bastard. Claire's a bitch. Ugh. Paul's a nice guy :) and please! Write about Justin. I've noticed something though, Emily & Mike are two of the six who appeared the least. And from all their appearances, seems like Emily's a little judgy & cold while Mike is bossy & not so fun.
838 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »