Reviews for Truth Always Triumphs
soccergurl31294 chapter 16 . 10/4/2010
i really like this story! i hope a new chapter comes out soon! :)
Puerto Rican Princess chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
I like this story alot. When are you going to finish it? I cant wait for the end.
shy-and-smart chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
Very good story! I love how you named the sisters after ancient greek Goddesses! (I'm a fan of greek mythology, it's very captivating!) You write great cliffhangers too. I hope the next one I read is as good as this one! Keep up the hard work!
Katie. H. 27 chapter 16 . 2/9/2008
This is a great story! Please continue very soon!
KJ Lizzy chapter 16 . 2/8/2008
This is getting really, really good! Please continue very soon!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 16 . 2/4/2008
OH NO! They took Diana! OMG! I so can't wait to read more! I have to know what happens next! GREAT, GREAT chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 15 . 1/30/2008
AH! I have to know what’s gonna happen next! You’re killing me here! :P PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 14 . 1/30/2008
I wonder where you got the name “Leo”. *raises eyebrows* LOL! Things are finally starting to come together! I’m so excited! But I was sad that there was no Parker in this chapter! I missed him! Can’t wait to read more!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 13 . 1/30/2008
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED the last part! It was so funny and SO amazing! I’m so excited that I have two more chapters of this to read, cause I can’t wait to find out what happens next! FANTASTIC job, sis!
KJ Lizzy chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
Wow, keep going! This is amazing!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
Hm...I'm wondering where someone got the idea with the pictures and the safety deposit box! Did someone say VM? LOL! AWESOME chapter though, as always! I do hope that you finish the story within the month, cause that means lots of updates! *jumps up and down* UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
*jumps up and down several times* This just keeps getting better and better! I'm SO wondering who is sending these cryptic messages to Parker! I can't wait to read more! *hurriedly goes to next chapter*
Mrs.Teacup chapter 10 . 1/17/2008
*faints* LOL! I LOVED the very beginning of the chapter with Parker and Diana! And right now I’m dying to use the “wub” emoticon! LOL! AMAZING job on this whole chapter though! I adore this story so much!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
*stunned* WHAT IN THE WORLD MADE YOU THINK YOU COULD END IT THERE? I HAVE to read the next chapter! If I don't I think that I may die! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon!

P.S. Oh, and I did LOVE the chapter! :P
Sonadora104 chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
hm very curious to see where your going with this. I want to know who killed her sister, since I'm like 99.9% positive it wasn't Parker, and I'm just as sure it wasn't suicide... huh. Guess I'm going to have to be patient aren't I? Anyways, I'm looking forward to finding out so update soon! Also, thought it was pretty interesting that her last name is the name of the god of war, and of course hera, if i recall my mythology correctly, was a bit of a psycho. That mean anything?

P.S.

I feel like I should apologize for not having reviewed anything sooner, but my life is pretty ridiculously busy. Anyways, sorry!