Reviews for Girl for Hire
jenjen-0 chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
"Updation" totally deserves to be a word, I can't believe no one's come up with it before...

Wow, it's really been 7 months? Time just flies sometimes.

Liked the ending, but yeah, real cliffhanger there!
gulistala chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
Oh wow I should've known Natanael would eventually break and do that! But, what is going to happen next? Is she going to pull away and pretend it never happened?
x3life chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
ah this is such a cliff hanger!

you needa update again

sometime soon! )
September Sapphire chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
finaly an update! .god! yay they kissed! update son!
dreamcatcher93 chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
Thank GOD you're not dead! :P

Thanks for updating, though i hate you for that cliffy :(

Please update ASAP! I love the story, haven't reviewed i think all this time, but i have been reading! Nata's adorable :)

~Aditi
iman1234 chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
ausume update son please i had to r read it to remeber what happened
hideseekkeep chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
lol. Is it incredibly weird that I wanted to post a review before even reading the chapter because I was so happy you updated? And what an update it was! I loved the development in this chapter and I LOVED the ending (although it was a bit cruel of you to end it there!). I'm hoping your next update comes soon because I'm very, very eager to find out what happens next.

Thanks so much for not giving up on this story. It really is one of the best out there and that's why I voted for you in the TiRO awards. Best of luck!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
FINALLY! haha great update! more pwease?
kim2010 chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
you updated! I LOVE you :D

i have waited for this story to continue for the longest time. it's such a cute and romantic story. many thanks for updating. i can't wait until you post the next one ]
bridgette261 chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
This chapter was definitely worth the wait. I LOVED THE DRAMA! :) The whole "I'm changing myself so that you won't be angry" thing was cute. :) I'm so excited for the next chapter!

-Katherine
cutepanda chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
Hi,

NO! You had to leave it there -sniffs- .

Yay, I was about to get down and hail you when I saw the alert in my email!

This story is way too cute!

Please update!

I'll vote for this!

C
scenicmoods chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
When Evian and Nata kissed at the end I let out a huge whoop for joy.
violet-eyez chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
finally he kissed her, and did he kick jennifer to the curb?
violingrl07 chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
Oh, dear. Now I really hope the next update comes more quickly. I've never understood how certain authors aren't completely torn up by guilt after ending chapters in certain ways...

Ah, but don't worry too much about the lack of updates. The story alert is still there, plus when you go a long time between updates, it makes me read the whole story again :) Pretty much everyone on has things to do besides write stories, unfortunately.

Going now to look at your profile...
Trench Coats Suck chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
Hey

So yeah it took your forever please update more because when I start reading again I forget stuff and it makes things hard to remember but I'm going to stop nagging and summerise update more please.

Alright moving on

Finally they kissed I was so happy I was like bout time you two crazy kids lol I loved that fight it was so real everything she said was completely honest and I loved that, it wasn't overally dramatic I could c people having that exact fight you know.

Her new look well I miss the old one of course

I just can't wait to see what happens next so please update you and your cliff hangers

and longer chapter would be nice

but otherwise it was a great chapter

Trench Coats Suck