Reviews for Girl for Hire
blythely chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
.god.

how could you just leave it hanging like this? i am absolutely salivating for more.

great job.
ilovethisstory chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
This story is AMAZING! I hope you update soon because you left at a huge cliffhanger.
HiHelloMisterBear chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
I was getting all pumped up and getting ready to press the next chapter button and BOOM NO NEXT CHAPTER BUTTON!

Dang you. Dang you to hell.
Amy Stardust chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Oh, my gosh! I LOVE THS STORY! XD

I hope you update! Please! Please! Please!

-Amy Stardust
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
ARGH! will u be updating? i NEED to know what happens next :D
Yadil chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
That is such a bittersweet cliffhanger. Amazing ending to the chapter but so agonizing to be left wondering what happens next! I'm dying to know whats going on through Nata's mind, he's just so cold and reserved sometimes. Can't wait to see what happens next with those two!
PunkRockLuvr chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
interesting so far... he's a football player i'm guessing? o.O
Professional cupcake model chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
Okay im sure everyone has told you to update, but im gonna try too. PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE. THIS STORY IS *AWESOME*. definetely my favourite. i love the way you call him NATA and not NATE or NATHAN or something. seriously. just ... awesomeness. :') okay thats it. PM me?

Byeee x
Pseudonym59 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
One word: KARMA.
Josie Feyella chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
Please Update Soon! I love it!
Dwindling Fire chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
dude! I know it's been a while (under statement) but pleaase update? lol
Dwindling Fire chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
YAY! 800th review! . lol Love it so far!
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
i hope Evy smacks him in he face or that bitch Jennifer comes screeching in... Who doesn't love a scandal?
jamandblueberry chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Ha~ I like this chapter!
jamandblueberry chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
i have only read the first chapter but so far it is interesting and please do not make the story draggy. not that i am mean to say this to random people's story but just to give a heads up
826 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »