Reviews for Girl for Hire
Sunshine Bear chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
So I with other famous guy and poor girl it is all about what every one else thinks through out the entire story. The main characters would've fallen in love by now or something.

But you... oh you.

It is about what everyone else things but only a little. We are with the characters, being with them, not just beside them. They are so thought out. I don't even know how to describe it to you.

I should be bored of this story right now... but I'm not.
TumbleWeed23 chapter 12 . 5/12/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Cinderz chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
I just want to say that I am in love with this story! It reminds me a bit of Asian dramas, in a very good way :] I think there's mouth-watering chemistry, and I absolutely LOVE your characterization of Evy and Natanael. Especially, I have to say, the way Natanael (and the rest of his family) talks is great. His broken English? I love it. I can almost hear the accent!

I can't wait to see more of this story. I'll be hanging around whenever you post the next chapter! :]
animegirl214 chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
ah~ it's been a year since u last posted!

Please update again REAL~ soon! :D :D :D

Thanks so much for this chapter! :D
browneyedcolly chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
Aw
ktgirl14 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
Woah that was so good :) but whyd you have to leave it at such a cliff hanger? Update soon
gothiktenkasen chapter 12 . 3/8/2010
WHY?

WHY DID YOU END IT THERE?

I've been stalking this story from the start (and I don't think I've ever reviewed) BUT YOU'VE GIVEN ME A REASON TO REVIEW. This is one of the best romantic comedies on the site and I am BEGGING you to finish. Seriously.

I don't beg. So what does that tell you?

Joking aside, I love this story and the characters (Evy's a happa like me! Nata is a sexy, brooding beast!) and your humor is a bit like mine, which I whole heartedly appreciate. I read this story when I'm upset and it makes me feel tons better. Every time. So, please, won't you update?
Roulala chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Just read the summary and your story seems really cool! Well, just wanted to say it and encourage you to keep up the good work! :-)
madapp chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
update! it's been over a year...
DA-chen1 chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
Pleasee update son!

I love your story! :-)

DA-chen
DA-chen1 chapter 11 . 1/29/2010
Wow, I really really love your description of her thoughts and the change in it..

So now, Nata wants her back or what? Then he is a fool when he is going to Jessica..Jennifer? Ouf.. I only want that Evian is normal and he likes her this way..

But - well done! Please update! DA-chen
DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Wow, I like the beginning.. and I had Cristiano Ronaldo in mind at the first say of Portugal -lol-

DA-chen
lil and tiny chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Great story there! I find Evy a rather interesting character, most interesting being the angel and devil parts to her. (But I suppose everyone has them to a certain degree. Hers is simply more prominent?) Anyway...*faves*.
Skye Rainbows chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
i love ur story! can u update pls!
undergroundlove chapter 12 . 1/14/2010
guess your going to go for a year without updating huh?

i loved your writing, trust me you are EXCELLENT. and i do hope you continue this story one day :)
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »