Reviews for Girl for Hire
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe... im nuts... anyway, love the chapter and nata but that's a whole different story! update soon please i loved the chapter!
pinkmist chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
I had fun reading your story lol i like the way evian thinks. so quirky. nataneal is HOT! god...(drooling). your characters are really likeable - even jorge hahaha it's a cliché but i like the way you spinned the story.

sorry i didn't leave a review as soon as i read your fic. but i did this time coz i got scared when i read your note in this chap hahahaha

by the way, congrats on the nomination! :)
N'Isil chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Your threat scared me into making a very rare review.

I'm definetly enjoying the story, especially in that you are making a massive cliche very interesting to read. It's fun to pick out the stereotypical traits of the characters, yet to find amusement from them.

I wait with baited breath for your next chapter. .
atreyu love chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
haha. chanel. XD i dont think ill ever be really able to shop in a shop like that. id really feel out of place :( lol

update though! i like it :D
sarina chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
wow. well written. i love the storyline, it's easy flowing. it's somehow a little cliche. in that i can see that he's eventually gonna fall for her and all that jazz. but hey! that's what's gonna make me love it even more (: keep it up hun. and btw i'm guessing you're asian too?
LilsurferSango17 chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
Sure it's cliche, but its nice. I'm glad that your writing styles are similiar. (I've read some stories by co-authors and you could REALLY tell when they switched to the next person). Jorge is adorable. I can't wait for you to update!
Rusted Barnacle chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
Too cute!

But he's quite an ass, yeah? Major attitude problemo...

But I'm guessing that Evian is there to keep him in check woohoo!

And please, I have severe mental allergic reactions when I see or hear about WAGs... The good ones are alright, but not the ones that fly back a few hours before a match just to get her 40 quid highlight retouched. Just amazes me what these people will ever do next...

But back to the story, they're quite the couple, but I'm still waiting for the big fiasco and/or the major sweet scene.

I'm a sucker for romance if you haven't noticed.

Cheers for that, and keep the chapters coming!
Kadekksys chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
haha! loved the beginning when she was watching him sleep. and i personally think that Nata's a bit too much of a jerk. just my opinion, though. update soon por favor!
CallMeCute chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
aw thats nice
Gigi chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
aww so cute!
MCM315 chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
I love stories like this. You have a different twist on the plot, which is pretty interesting. I think it's good that you went with a made-up athlete, too. Now you can do what you want with him and not have to worry about inconsistencies, etc.

I will definitely continue reading this, so please keep updating it! I like Evian, although I'm unsure why she agreed to such a crazy plan. But, that IS a lot of money, so...

I look forward to what you have planned for Evian and Nathanael.
Liviania chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
I love Evian getting fed up. I feel that way after a bad shopping trip . . .

. . . though I'm sure she really wants Marina to show up with B&J.

Livi
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
i was about to read this then the friggin phone rang and, urgh, it was one of my friends... i was like, grumble grumble... lol, then i had to wait ten minutes before i could read it :(

oh well.. i finally got to read it. :D. yay. i'm really not an early morning person like evian. i feel sorry for the poeple who have to wake me. my sister tried once but i woke up screaming so she didn't try again. *guilty grin*.

anyway.. awesome chapter! i'm loving it.. yay... update soon!
blahblahblah chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
YAY! YOU UPDATED! i love your story update soon! :)
arouralai chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
very nice! is he pms-ing or what?
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »