Reviews for Girl for Hire
AllOurWords chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
This is an interesting concept for a story, however i think maybe using a real person and his girlfriend might not be the best thing to do, i dont want to be too serious but some of this could be seen as a Defamation of Character and could get you into some trouble. You could base it on him but maybe using another name might be better.
sofiya05 chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
hey,

omg! christiano ronaldo is so buff! damn i wish i could have an ONS with him! argh. I still can't beleive man U lost though seriously though 0-3 what was that about?

Still Man U is a good team, And what's with gemma? allow being cheated on with the public knowing and still being with him, no self respect at all, it don't matter how buff he is! he might be a good footballer but he is buttaz!

Update soon

Sofi
victim of reality88 chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Yum, Christiano Ronaldo! i would pretend to be his girlfriend for free, lol! It's getting better by the second. I can't wait to read more so PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Not Dead Fred chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
As Goddesses we can Smite people, we were contemplating Smiting the paparazzi. Is this good, do you think?

Anyway...We like it so far!
incandescente chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
hello, wow i love this story! it's quite a twist, and unexpected in fp.. mm i'd be watching this story so all the best! (:
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
i don't know, but i do like the atmosphere at football games-those that i see on tv. maybe it's because i rarely see goals in football. i watch some now and then and no one scores and ur too far away to see the cool football moves. that's basically why. but cristiano ronaldo seems to be a cool, sweet person. i wonder what he's like in real life? ur portrayal seems awesome so keep on going!
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
I wouldn't even hesitate in taking him out. Though I'm not sure how much that is in Aussie dollars. It's gotta be good, right? Lol... I'm gonna take a guess that when you say he plays football that you mean soccer. Coz football to me is my sexyy rugby boys. Lol. Can't wait for next update!
slee5133 chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
i'm so looking forward to how this story is gunna turn out! keep it up and update soon!
Addy of the Door chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
uPDATE SON AS IN ASAP...LOL

GREAT STORY!
Montevoy chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
I really like this story but I wish you hadn't used a real person as a main character (and his girlfriend). It makes me think this is more of a fanfiction than anything else. I think it would have been better maybe even though you based your character on him to have used a different name. But other than that I do really enjoy reading.

Monte
virgo-valentina chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I thought Evian's a college student? How is she going to hang out with Christiano if she has college in NYC? Or is she transferring to European college?

p.s. are u a man. utd~? Bastard AC Milanos! I really wanted a treble!
virgo-valentina chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
oh pls say yur going to add soon! Poor gemma! cant wait to see how she flips when she finds out!
EeeNAce chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Oh, it's wonderful! You'd better update soon! I'm a rather impatient person and a story like this needs to be updated... It's rare to find a good romance story on fictionpress so I'm very lucky to have stumbled upon yours.
insane in the brain chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
I bet the person who recommended Cure for Unrequited Love was blackmailed my someone -twitch- my sister for one xD

Oh, my friend Kirsten and I used to osbess over Christiano Rolando (it was funny), I kept talking about soccer and she kept telling me which players were 'do-able' -.-

Tee hee. Evian sounds like an in-disguise, not so obvious but deep down secret gold-digger, only without the whorish traits.

21,0 euros a WEEK to PRETEND to be someone (hot)'s girlfriend?

I want you to write my lifestory... -pout-
EeeNAce chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Awesome! You've got me hooked! I usually don't check out new stories... but the summary really caught my attention.
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »