Reviews for Girl for Hire
Professional scatterbrain chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Killer chapter; Jorge kinda remindes me of Arvi (is that how you spell his name?), the very cunning and sly manager/adgent in Entourage. I instantly liked him - even though I could tell he's just trouble in a smart suit - and I adored the scene with him and the newest couple (or just for publicities sake couple as he dubed them). Great work, I can't wait to read more.
serako chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
i'm very much enjoying reading about all this so far, so keep the updates coming!
virgo-valentina chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
OMG! PLS TELL ME U 'R GOING TO UPLOAD!
tornangelwings chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
now wait a second, they said he was still the b/f of this girl Gemma, if he comes out and says hes's dating Evian then what happens when gemma flips?

anywhoo very good, very very good. keep it up.
writerwithoutacause chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
I would take the money.

Poor evian, her second time having sex and this happens. I like this plot, it's cliched but what isn't?
Cealex chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Aha... oops, as you can see, I'm horrible at languages _;; Wow I had no idea it was going to be a soccer player. I thought he was gonna be some random movie star. That's pretty cool. Haha I can't wait to see what happens next
Venus Smurf1 chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Amazing chapter! I love this story already, and while I don't have any constructive criticism to offer-you're perfect, you see, so there aren't really any changes to make-I can tell you how much I adore you and how eagerly I'm waiting for the next update.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Great chapter. The last line was a killer.
slee5133 chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
omg! lol! so good. love it! update soon!
victim of reality88 chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
lol. this story has a lot of potential. i cant wait to read more so PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Secretive chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Glad to be a reader, ;p. I really liked this chapter, it read like a novel and I felt like I was right there with Evian. My Lord, that would be a horrible thing to wake up to, especially if it's the kind of thing that she doesn't usually do. The first night she gets drunk and hookups with a hot guy, and it's all over the newspapers the next day...yeah, that's rough. I can't wait to see where it goes from here (although I read the extended summary, so I suppose that I have a good idea. . Still can't wait to read it, though). And you've been making webpages for a lot of your stories? My Lord, that's impressive. Wish I had that kind of knowhow about webpages, but as it is I barely use or know how to fix up my MySpace... Wonderful first chapter, I can't wait until your next update!
insane in the brain chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Interesting.. :)
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Great chapter! I think waking up in someones bedroom is bad enough without the paper having pictures of the nightclub. Aargghh.. The embarrassment. Can't wait for next update!
Venus Smurf1 chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Wonderfully begun! Can't wait for more, because this story is already fascinating.
tornangelwings chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
ooh a sexy foreign lover...i want one too *pouts* he sounds extremely gorgeous keep it up
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »