Reviews for Girl for Hire
anonymous again chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
me gusta mucho este cuento... hehe ur making brush up on my spanish, b/c that's all i'm learning so far. hm... i was right! evevn though i don't really like football, i do like the plot so far.
Cealex chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
OHSHIT! Omfg. This is such a great story. Man you've got me hooked already XD Lol and I don't know what the headline says... I take french not spanish _; Anyways, I will be greatly looking forward to your next chapter! Wooh!
into the black chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Whoa! Some night. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update please! out of curiousity, do you speak Porteguese yourself? Or did you use online translation?
Holiday in Spain chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Oo... I like it. Update soon.
writerwithoutacause chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Great start of a story! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
snakes.on.crack chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
this a interesting chapter... i wonder what's going to happen to ev? ;)...]
Saylen Viktorya chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
I have to admit, I was hooked into this story. Thank God that you don't have any spelling errors, no grammatical errors otherwise. This story is very well written.

You take things one thing at a time, providing good details for each event.

This is a very good story. I'm looking forward to future parts, though I have yet to see how the summary you've provided is relevant to the first part right now. Then again, you're taking your time to smooth out the story right now, and that's also good.

-Saylen Viktorya (username as well).
JdAshleyG chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
awesome!
KISSxMExINxTHExDARK chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
I loves this Chapter! It was so good! can't wait for the next, and to see what you have planned for Evian!

Bre
elisefey chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Yay! It's posted! I'm excited to see the response you're getting. I feel all invested in it now...
sitting this one out chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Interesting. Checking out the webpage right now.
Secretive chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I'm definitely intrigued and I loved your website! That's too cool...and I can't wait until you update!
snakes.on.crack chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
good start looking forward to next update ]
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Interesting... Looking forward to the next chapters! Upadte soon!
into the black chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This sounds intriguing keep going with this! Updat soon
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 Next »