Reviews for Hard Words
nolongerusingthis chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
i love how you went through, describing each thing you feel as the rest of the poem slowly unfolds. and it got that the emotion that most of us feel at some point, that we dont know how we feel about a person. great job!
S. Ben Beach chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
heh. rolls so well, so bitter, so cynical... so fitting!

How hard I pretend I must bitterly say

I (don’t know) you

-Really nice line, the brackets really do their part. Writer's block? Na.
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
"And suddenly as you drifted into my

Mind (like you so often do) I realized"-I loved that line the most. The brackets made it sound so conversational, cynical, and bitter. Excellent work!
Frames of Insight chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
The love-hate feelings, they plays tricks on a person. I like: "And suddenly as you drifted into my Mind (like you so often do) I realized There was nothing." It is like you reach a point when you really feel in between both emotions that you try and remove yourself from feeling...and you end up in this blah, motionless place. I can relate. Great poem.
Rafael Freire chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Good job! I specially like the ending:

"I (don’t know) you"

It was cool and clever. Keep it up!
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Nice poem (as always). Um. Not really sure what else to say. It was good. *shrug*

Rowan.
SirScott chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This about a girl who loves and then hates a boy and at the end realizes that she doesn't know him. It is hard too really get to know someone else, almost as hard as getting to know yourself.

SirScott
Nonya Soum chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
From the title, I expected another poem about the harshness of words, but I read on. I'm glad you added in other parts not only pointing out the meaning in words, but a story too. I like that.

Keep up the good work!
PocoSnow15 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wow, that was so well done! I loved reading how much emotion there was. I was just in a bet recently where I couldn't say the word "hate". I won, but just barely. This was so well written, beautifully done.
Exodus.Escence Of Sin chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
aw its so sad , its really good though, good job and cheer up lol

we have wal-marts , that makes me happy lmao jp jp

really good poem
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Your mother is right, hate is a strong word... But we need strong words to express strong emotions, don't we?

Sorry about the writer's block, I absolutely hate it when I get it. In fact, I seem to have a perpetual fiction writing block. Oh, I'm rambling.

Great job, anyway!