Reviews for 657 Things
Brittnodo chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
The story is diffrent but i really liked it. Its on my faves!
acatsrain chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Um... if they're best friend shouldn't they be a little, well a lot closer than this? I mean... I know almost everything about my best friends whether I want to or not. They seem kind of like strangers.
kingrankar76 chapter 15 . 8/6/2008
I really love this story. Could be because it's the first story of yours that I've read. I really love the relationship between Damien and Rei. I think this is the third or fourth time I'm reading it.
Soosie chapter 15 . 3/22/2008
It took me FOREVER to finish this, but I really liked it! (I still do, not just past tense :) ) I'll be checking your other stories out! (so many to choose from...)
Hoodwynk chapter 15 . 12/13/2007
Nice. Unlike J.K. Rowling you sucessfully tied up strings without resorting to killing everyone.
Hoodwynk chapter 14 . 12/13/2007
short and sweet. It creates trust between Damien and Rei.
Hoodwynk chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
Poor kids. A nice change in the source of the drama.
Hoodwynk chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
She is a bit too delicate. Nice Damien-drama.
Hoodwynk chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
You could have done better with the HIV drama, but it was still a good twist. The chances of her not getting it though... What ev. Good chapter.
Hoodwynk chapter 10 . 12/13/2007
A sweet version of Beauty and the Beast, without getting too chiche.
Hoodwynk chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
I kind of like Damien. He really cares for Rei even if he is A.F.U. Nice Villian in Mr. Andrews.
Hoodwynk chapter 8 . 12/13/2007
He still doesn't seem evil. He wants one year of labor in payment for eighteen years of help. Like the marrying twist.
Hoodwynk chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
You might want to explain why Damien is so bad. Making her be his secretary is really not that demonic. He doesn't seem like a bad guy.
Hoodwynk chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
Wouldn't the girl just say that Zander was raping her? or wouldn't Zander say that Trace hadn't done anything? Zander was actually innocent as of then- nothing serious, so wouldn't he want to bail out his number one patron?
Hoodwynk chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
I think that you are right about the shrink thing. Pity that it is my dream job. Anyways, Rei seems to be having a bit too much drama. Maybe sharing the wealth with someone else might not be too bad of an idea.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »