Reviews for Girl, I Hate You
honey bunches chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Hm, you have no idea how right you were when you wrote these. I love you so much. I know you care about me, and you have no idea how much i appreciate that. I love you more than you know...I'll never put you through something like that again. I promise. You're an amazing writer Ash. You really do care. You'll be my sister forever.

xoxo
Laurena chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I liked it, i like how it doesnt have a rhyme or rhythm, it is what it is...

I know what its like to have stupid friends, i also wrote a poem about one of my friends, check it out tell me what think
Haley chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
and again...thanks...im glad u hate me so much...once again if only you understood the situation...if you were there you'd get it...ur soo quick to judge me...thats not how our friendship should be...u get to go makeout wit some guy u jus meet an i cant hang out wit someone who really matters to me? yea...well if i get hurt thats life...what doesnt kill you makes you stronger...but what hurts me right now is how little faith you have in me...thanks for this...it hurt...
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Sadly, I can relate. Really powerful poem here.

Rowan.
SirScott chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Wow that poem had a lot of emotions. It is sad to see a friend take the wrong path.

Hopefully things will get better.

SirScott
seventhchords chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
It's not easy to convey such feelings in a poem without sounding off-track at times, but I thought you did a really good job in bringing across the emotion in this piece.

Hopefully everything will work out between you and your friend in time to come, and that He'll bring all of you through this as well. Take care.
Claire Esmond chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow that's a whole a lot of anger there. So would you like to talk about it then? It seems that I am, intruding on this so I am, greatly sorry, but if there's any way that I might be of assistance then, please let me know! Because I would also like to help you at this as well if I can. Yeah you got some good description there too, that's how I feel excatly on the inside myself so just let me know okay? Well I would like to say that I am, sorry much more greatly for what you going through don't worry someday she will snap out of it! And then, she'll come back to you. You'll see. Well see you. And yeah have a nice day in the blessing of god!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
You express the emotion so well. Great work, and I hope everything works out with your friend.
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
wow a lot of anger. i can say that i have definitely loved a best friend so much that it tore me apart. really relatable. nice work.