Reviews for The Night's Embrace
shocktrix chapter 23 . 10/10/2012
It hurts me to know this will 99% chance never be updated again :(
this was probably one of the best things i've read here.
renegade01 chapter 19 . 4/16/2009
Wow...erm, I just finished reading all of this in one go and you have some story here. Your chapters aren't long- if anything, I'd want them to be longer (but thats just me being greedy and wanting more to read).

The storyline's great and the plot's strong enough to keep you enticed. 6 books..? Awesome, can't wait. I was gutted you killed Devil off, maybe he could have lived a bit longer. But perhaps now Agile may become a tribe leader...I guess i'll just have to read on...

I'm glad Thorn died- selfish prick... ;)
Carmel March chapter 21 . 9/14/2008
Ah, this story always manages to make me a happy happy person, with each and every update :) Great chapter. Can't wait for the next bit! And sorry I took so long to review!

~Carm~
dArtagnanI chapter 21 . 7/25/2008
But there were more chapters in Lonely Hearts!I guess you are rewriting or something...
dArtagnanI chapter 19 . 2/18/2008
she killed him! Oh no! She killed him! As they say "The good die early" Poor Devil, he loved her and for a moment I thought she loved him, well she did, but not in that way. After all, she is sort of human and under pressure they do make mistakes. Her brother, her best friend and her forbidden love all in the same day at the same time. She collapsed. Too much pressure. But you were realistic, in making her feel attrackted to Lusien, you can't always order one's mind (sorry I believe you fall in love using your brain)

I'm going to look for lonley hearts.
dArtagnanI chapter 10 . 2/17/2008
It hurts me so much to see Thorn and Agile like that...I'll admit I cried, because it reminds me seeing my mother and my uncled who are not talking to eachother. And I have a big confusion...erm...please don't call me ignorat because I ask before finishing the book, but how exactly does a hunter change from a human?

And I like that scene with Agile and Devil, it may be frienship or it may be...ah! but I'll just keep reading.
dArtagnanI chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
I must say I am so caught up or no...I am so facinated by the whole world you created and introduced me to. Agile is such a strange person, she never ceases to amaze me. I know it's strange that I am reviewing like this, I just can't help it. I'll have to admit I do have a hard time picturing blue blood, but that's the best part of it, because this story is challenging my imagination at all times. I'll leave for now, I have to catch up on reading.
dArtagnanI chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Evene though this is a complete piece, I've just started reading it. I like the whole vampire-hunter history, really I do. I rarely find such good pieces that also have history etc. As for characters, after what I read they are pretty well outlined and my favourite is Cobweb! I'll continue reading and reviewing.
Carmel March chapter 19 . 2/4/2008
Even though it's been awhile since I've been on Fictionpress, I've definitely not forgotten this story. I loved it, and I must say that I'm sad to see it end. It's this kind of story that keeps me coming back for more.

I hope to see more from you soon :)

~Carm~
SilentShadow123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
i read chap 1 so far..truly amazingly written..loved the fight and the details u used to describe it!
only pretending chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I loved this first chapter! Very well written.

I can't really find any bad-sides!

:D

Good job!
xBlackSoul chapter 19 . 12/26/2007
nice last chapter. And merry christmas to you to :P! and i'll definitely read lonely hearts
MidnightThief15 chapter 19 . 12/25/2007
For a moment in the chapter I thought that the lord was going to make Agile a leader. Then it'd be all girl leaders, that'd be kinda odd. Anyways, good chapter and good story. Good luck with the first chapter of your new story, I can't wait to read it and see what happens. I like the epilogue of this chapter, you worded it perfectly. Well, see ya. XD
xBlackSoul chapter 18 . 12/25/2007
nice chapter, I almost cried again :O update soon!
xBlackSoul chapter 17 . 12/22/2007
nice chapter again, update soon. Really sad that Devil had to die, but if that's how you're plan goes. Then I won't complain:P
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »