Reviews for Sometimes We Only Lack Infidelity
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Hey! I'm here to share some news with you. This story has been added to the Poetry category over on A Drop of Romeo!

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: Are you guilty of dropping the ‘L bomb’ regularly into relationships that come and go? Well "Sometimes We Only
Lack Infidelity” is a short poem that addresses this fact. It’s a short poem with a powerful meaning. It’s closing lines echo exactly what I have just asked you. It may be a slightly cynical outlook on the way people use those three powerful words but in this day and age it’s becoming the truth - it is nothing more than a trend for some. Despite the negativity, "Sometimes We Only Lack Infidelity” is a poem that I find myself falling in love with. It’s raw and i call it laughable shows us that poetry doesn’t have to be all rainbows and butterflies, it can be dark and depressive. With clever tricks like breaking in and out of the poetry law of rhyming, "Sometimes We Only Lack Infidelity” has a flow that makes it easy to read. Highlight of the poem - as pointed out by one of the reviewers - is that the layout of the lines form a gun shape. Coincidence, freudian slip or deliberately constructed? Who knows but I know it’s the perfect touch to a fantastic poem."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow! How can something so short, but so powerful? I loved every line! Amazing work!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I love this one! LOVELOVELOVE!
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
o vrey dark and depressing but nicely done.
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I really like this, how the first three lines rhyme and then you break it in the end where you use brackets. It's true for a lot of people, I think.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
really thought-provoking
A Reader Peep chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Erm. Don't really have the words...but I like it. And the shape of the poem reminds me of a gun. Accident?
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Wow i love the last couple of lines, kinda true nowadays isn't it?
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Beautiful. In a raw kind of way. Great work.
LilLaTLuv chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Hey!

Ouch. Yeah, I agree. And I'm one of the girls who swore she'd NEVER say I love you (notice I spell it L-O-V-E, L-U-V is NOT the same thing, at least not in my mind [which, I admit, isn't exactly...normal]), unless I really meant it. But I did it, just once, years back despite my promise. So, that last line definitely hurt.

Luv ya,

Tashi :)
lackluster chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
ohh, those last lines hurt. because i know it's true. and i'm guilty. this is so lovely.